PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who was that idiot on ESPN who predicted the Fins win it all???

Status
Not open for further replies.
dr said:
What two sports are you playing?

Well you probably aren't interested, you're just going to tell me to grow up or something. But I'm recieved a 100% scholarship to play baseball and I'm also going to play basketball.

As for you who do say I need to grow up, I don't see why you say that. I am just as passonate as any fan there is and I spend as much or more time reading about the Dolphins and the NFL as any one. The fact that you point out my age just shows your ignorance and lack of respect.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Well you probably aren't interested, you're just going to tell me to grow up or something. But I'm recieved a 100% scholarship to play baseball and I'm also going to play basketball.

As for you who do say I need to grow up, I don't see why you say that. I am just as passonate as any fan there is and I spend as much or more time reading about the Dolphins and the NFL as any one. The fact that you point out my age just shows your ignorance and lack of respect.
HAVE I POSTED ANYTHING NEGATIVE TOWARD YOU??? I WAS JUST CURIOUS WHAT FRIGGING SPORTS YOUR PLAYING!!!!! MAYBE YOU DO NEED TO GROW UP.

dr said:
HAVE I POSTED ANYTHING NEGATIVE TOWARD YOU??? I WAS JUST CURIOUS WHAT FRIGGING SPORTS YOUR PLAYING!!!!! MAYBE YOU DO NEED TO GROW UP.

And if you noticed, I told you. I was using the second paragraph of my post to defend myself a little bit against the 8 million people who have given me crap for no particular reason. I guess it is adressed to you now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aqua4Ever04 said:
And if you noticed, I told you. I was using the second paragraph of my post to defend myself a little bit against the 8 million people who have given me crap for no particular reason. I guess it is adressed to you now.
You have some serious issues.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
HAHA! Comming from one of you guys that is really funny.
Merril Hodge picked your team to win.

hahaahhaha that means they definitely won't do crap.

that sucks.

Keegs said:
Merril Hodge picked your team to win.

hahaahhaha that means they definitely won't do crap.

that sucks.

Yeah I bet you guys like listening to the likes of Sean Salisbarry and Mike Golic. :laughing: Too bad no one on ESPN has any idea what is going on, all they know is that they love sucking the Patsies' c****. If you listen to any of these morons, you're a clown. I guarentee that if he said the Pats were going to win the Super Bowl, you all would be doing back flips.

I wonder what Division 3B school he'll be playing at...

BradyisGod said:
I wonder what Division 3B school he'll be playing at...

Don't be mad because you a 40 year old bumb who never did s*** in sports. It actully is a community college but that was so I could play 2 sports. If I would have gone to a 4 year university I probably wouldn't have been good enough to make a basketball team and if I was, I couldn't walk on till my JR. So I'm going to play baseball and basketball for 2 years and probably enter the MLB draft after those 2 years you big peice of s***.

This is a cute thread.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Don't be mad because you a 40 year old bumb who never did s*** in sports. It actully is a community college but that was so I could play 2 sports. If I would have gone to a 4 year university I probably wouldn't have been good enough to make a basketball team and if I was, I couldn't walk on till my JR. So I'm going to play baseball and basketball for 2 years and probably enter the MLB draft after those 2 years you big peice of s***.
It's "piece of s***". Is that not an SAT problem anymore?

"Bumb".

They are paid to cause a discussion on issues. Pats, Denver, (Pitt/Cinci being the only hotly contested spot) and Indy. If you pick those four teams to win how much talk is that going to generate. Now pick the Fins, Diego with Rivers,
Jacksonville and Balt you get much more feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aqua4Ever04 said:
I can't wait for your 25th b-day when you're sitting in some bar, washed up, drunk, and telling stories of the good ol' days in High School. Maybe the time you hit that game winning home run. Or maybe you caught that pass in the 4th quarter. You'll enjoy telling the story, and all the people around you will humor you and listen. But inside, they'll feel sorry for you. B/c while they have gone on to bigger and better things, you'll still be living in yesterday.

Good luck in the future. You're going to need it with that attitude.

BradyisGod said:
I can't wait for your 25th b-day when you're sitting in some bar, washed up, drunk, and telling stories of the good ol' days in High School. Maybe the time you hit that game winning home run. Or maybe you caught that pass in the 4th quarter. You'll enjoy telling the story, and all the people around you will humor you and listen. But inside, they'll feel sorry for you. B/c while they have gone on to bigger and better things, you'll still be living in yesterday.

Good luck in the future. You're going to need it with that attitude.

Well I don't know about that. I was going to be drafted this year but I wanted to fine tune my game at the collegiate level. I wouldn't have gone high, but would have been selected.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Well I don't know about that. I was going to be drafted this year but I wanted to fine tune my game at the collegiate level. I wouldn't have gone high, but would have been selected.
you are probably better than the QB the fins have for this year... culpepper? LOL... he sucked BEFORE he got hurt.. he was nothing without moss, absolutely nothing... then he busted his knee=worse..... the dolphins will be the bust of the year... so good luck...NEM could be the QB of that team and he'd probably win more games... and yo, aquaman.. keep your arm in shape, because the dolphins will need a qb this fall.

Last edited:
I would say that Culpepper really has the skills needed to be great...

but...

I highly doubt that he will use them to his highest potential.

This guy is built like a linebacker, has safety speed, and has a rocket launcher for an arm.

However, he is very limited intelligence, and he is basically a choker.

Similar to Vick.

He will NEVER be Tom Brady like...

PatsWorldChamps said:
the QB the fins have for this year... culpepper? LOL... he sucked BEFORE he got hurt.. he was nothing without moss, absolutely nothing...

How does a QB thats been to three probowls, has a 39 TD 11 int season and has the highest completion % in NFL history 64.4 suck?? Seriously, some Pat fans are too bias to post.

feelthepain said:
How does a QB thats been to three probowls, has a 39 TD 11 int season and has the highest completion % in NFL history 64.4 suck?? Seriously, some Pat fans are too bias to post.

I was just about say that lol. Don't you love the Moss argument also? When Pep had his best year Moss was in and out of the lineup. And don't you also love the way Moss went to Oakland and just made Kerry Collins a pro-bowler? Oh that's right, Collins ended up getting cut. But man, I was sure Moss when turn him into a pro-bowler.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
However, he is very limited intelligence,

OK. I'll correct my own mistake.

However, he has very limited intelligence,...

My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back