PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who was that idiot on ESPN who predicted the Fins win it all???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I just turned on ESPN..late afternoon and some BOZO is predicting a Fin win. Sabana nd blah blah..Huh??? WHo is this moron..I thought it might be an April Fools day..moved to July...REALLY!!

That oysterbrain is none other than our newest troll, Aqua4ever04. Can't wait for the fins to start out 0-4 so he'll just go away..............

You have to understand why certain members of the media do this as well. The media in general doesnt like the Patriots. Period. Not because they win or whatever but because they dont disclose anything to them. But would that be a reason for them to root against us? Maybe, but i doubt it.

The media looks at it as the Dolphins finished 1 game behind the Patriots last year and improved during the offseason and instead of saying the Patriots will win the East they say the Phins will because not only does it give them more attention (like threads like these) but it makes they're pick different from everyone else.

If the dolphins dont do it. Egh he wont care. But if they will he will give everyone a big I TOLD YOU SO!

Double G said:
That oysterbrain is none other than our newest troll, AquaBoy4ever04. Can't wait for the fins to start out 0-4 so he'll just go away..............
Bullsquat. His mom would never let him out of the basement.

Double G said:
That oysterbrain is none other than our newest troll, Aqua4ever04. Can't wait for the fins to start out 0-4 so he'll just go away..............

So I'm on ESPN now? HAHA! You guys can't even get your smack straight. Hmm, let's see, an analyst finally gets off the Pats c***s, and gives the Fins some love. Wow, I'm not suprised you guys can't handle it. You're a moron Double G, the guy that made that prediction was Merell Hodge. Just live with the fact that maybe every sports network in the world isn't on the Pats d***s any more. You guys never seize to amaze me.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Bullsquat. His mom would never let him out of the basement.

Tom Brady let you out of your cage? It isn't pleasure time though. Werid???

Hodge..I don't even know these numbskulls...they lack so much credibility..I hardly pay attention..JUST wished to know..THANKS!! good to get them right now to see how they squirm later in the season when their predictions are poor...

Aqua4Ever04 said:
So I'm on ESPN now? HAHA! You guys can't even get your smack straight. Hmm, let's see, an analyst finally gets off the Pats c***s, and gives the Fins some love. Wow, I'm not suprised you guys can't handle it. You're a moron Double G, the guy that made that prediction was Merell Hodge. Just live with the fact that maybe every sports network in the world isn't on the Pats d***s any more. You guys never seize to amaze me.
hey..I love it when the so called experts show how dumb they are..LOVE IT!!! SHow love?? shows how DUMB they are..sorryif you equate that with love you are sumbert than I thought..

Pats726 said:
I just turned on ESPN..late afternoon and some BOZO is predicting a Fin win. Sabana nd blah blah..Huh??? WHo is this moron..I thought it might be an April Fools day..moved to July...REALLY!!
Miami is this year's Carolina.... a trendy pick that a lot of people are latching on to.

Aqua4ever04.., where are you?? I still have not heard back from you regarding the bet I called you out over.

My Pats win more games than your dolphins, proceeds go to Miguels cause for the "Bread of Life"

I guess you either have no faith in your team or you have no money.....in your case, I would say both.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would guess most NFL fans would have said the same type of things about anyone predicting the Patriots would win the SB in 2001. I don't care who people predict will win it all in July. I care about who actually wins it in Feb.

Last edited by a moderator:
MERRIL HODGE!!!

Haha, I thought we were the ones who voted him dumbest ESPN analyst in a thread like three months ago.

Hodge. Thats too funny. Not only does he have a reputation for saying one thing on ESPN, and then another elsewhere (so as to cover his bases), but he is the same idiot that predicted the Boys to win the NFCE last year, and for the AFC to be represented by the Chargers.

It's a good sign for us he is picking the Fins. Thanks for the pick, Merrill.

fgssand said:
Aqua4ever04.., where are you?? I still have not heard back from you regarding the bet I called you out over.

My Pats win more games than your dolphins, proceeds go to Miguels cause for the "Bread of Life"

I guess you either have no faith in your team or you have no money.....in your case, I would say both.

Well I am only 18 years old, and I a playing 2 sports in college next year so I don't have an income. I also don't know how you plan to pay me over the internet when the Fins win the division lol.

QuiGon said:
Miami is this year's Carolina.... a trendy pick that a lot of people are latching on to.

And Carolina made it to the NFC Championship game last year correct? Well if the Fins get to that point that would mean they probably won the East and did much better than the Pats. I like the way that sounds.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Well I am only 18 years old, and I a playing 2 sports in college next year so I don't have an income. I also don't know how you plan to pay me over the internet when the Fins win the division lol.

Wow - that sure does say it all.....come back when you grow up.

fgssand said:
Wow - that sure does say it all.....come back when you grow up.

lol took the words right out of my mouth.

Aqua4Ever04 said:

Merrill Hoge, well that explains it. One of the biggest idiot talking heads on National TV. He's proven time and again that his "insight" doesn't mean squat.

BTW, learn how to write before you talk smack. It really makes you look stupid, not like that was difficult to do in the first place. It's "cease" and not "seize". You idiot trolls never "cease" to amaze me. Moron.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
What two sports are you playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back