PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who Was Our Defense Missing in the AFCCG ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense ran out of gas because of a combination of the flu and the extreme game in SD. The travel for the sick guys couldn't have helped. They played well for a half despite all that.

Lord, I just read an article by one of you columnists and he mentioned how "warm" it was in the Dome last year as part of the reason your guys were so "exhausted" lol. Yeah, because the Colts were in their special plastic bubbles where it's always a perfect 70 degrees. What a joke. Too warm. I thought it we were playing football. I've heard teams blame loses on ice and snow but too "warm"? Ha.

Maybe you should check the conspiracy theories that went around after the game. :D And you forgot the piped in sound. But hey - what's a HFA if you don't use it to the maximum. Good for you. Now, that was last year. Let's see what happens in this year...maybe the Colts will play without any clothes in the heat and let the Pats sweat it out....:eek:

In a similar thread on the Indystar board, a Colts fan offers this thoughtful insight..

That's easy.I dont think Manning throws another pick 6.I dont think Ellis Hobbs will have another 220 yards in the return games and set NE up for 3 scores.I dont think NE's leading rusher or receiver is playing in this game and the Colts aren't ranked number 22 in defense,they are ranked #4.The Colts aren't giving up over 20 PPG,they are giving up 15.Teh Colts offense is averaging more ppg than last year to boot.Other than that,nothings changed.......:)

your wr's better be worth about 21 points in this game or it's not even close.I think they are good enough to keep it close but we'll see.

Denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey