PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who was MISSING from our regular season game vs. Giants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget how many turnovers that we had, but I know we GOT two of our own (Muffed Punt, Arrington End Zone INT). Therefore, I find it hard to believe that turnovers was the difference.

We had 4 turnovers. Two of which came deep in our own territory + PI call. We basically gave the Giants three or four free trips to the end zone.

Last edited:
We had 4 turnovers. Two of which came deep in our own territory + PI call. We basically gave the Giants three or four free trips to the end zone.

Only one of those turnovers resulted in them getting close to the end zone. And it wasn't like we just mishandled the ball, they sacked the QB and forced a fumble. They forced the turnover.

Last edited:
yeah what was Edelman thinking on the muffed punt? Then last week Woodhead does his best Edelman punt returning impression.

Think of it as getting it out of their systems. Remember how nervous everyone was last year when Brady went into the playoff game with that no-INT streak? This (hopefully) will be the reverse of that.

I forget how many turnovers that we had, but I know we GOT two of our own (Muffed Punt, Arrington End Zone INT). Therefore, I find it hard to believe that turnovers was the difference.

We turned it over 4 times, a ridiculous amount. And then Ghost shanked a 20 something yard FG, that's as good as a turnover

To be completely fair, nicks wasn't with the giants as well.

Patriots declared RB Kevin Faulk, WR Taylor Price, QB Ryan Mallett, OG Donald Thomas, DL Shaun Ellis, LB Jermaine Cunningham and LB Dane Fletcher inactive for Week 9 against the Giants.

those were inactives but doesn't mean those who were active were healthy or played up to potential.

The Giants were missing some players to injury as I recall.

Fletcher may be of use in this game.

In the NFC Championship game vs the 49ers, the Giants lost their Center? Is there any news on him being back? I imagine that could go along way towards us getting pressure with Wilfork.

Wilfork forgot to eat his Wheaties before the game.

Deaderick and Brace were also just recently returned from the PUP list and not 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes