PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who Was Injured Last Night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Was anyone injured other than Brace and Wheatley?

I hurt my jaw when it hit the floor when I noticed how flat the team was in the first quarter last night. Does that count?

Yeah, Meriweather went to the locker room with trainers and never came back. The only good news there is we haven't heard it leaked that he had an MRI today...

It was Meriweather's leg, don't know anything more than that.

First impressions: Rams 36, Pats 35 - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

Brandon Meriweather, Ron Brace & Terrence Wheatley shaken up. Three Patriots players were knocked out of the game and did not return -- safety Brandon Meriweather (leg), defensive lineman Ron Brace (lower leg/ankle) and cornerback Terrence Wheatley (lower leg/ankle). From an NFL perspective, the right knee injury to Rams receiver Donnie Avery was the most significant development, as he was carted off the field.

Does Brace have a history of ankle issues? I only ask because even if it is a tweak an old injury tends to swell, perhaps why the MRI, unless they wanted to look at the entire leg to be sure.. It sounds like BB is not too concerned and waiting for the results.

Merriweather's didn't seem too bad, seems like he got tangled up a bit, no news is good news right?

Never saw Wheatly's injury, but again no news is good news.

They said Donnie Avery tore his ACL..I cried when I saw Wes shake his hand, so classy.. Avery was doing pretty well too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes