PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who was "covering" Moss on the clutch TD guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheerforTom

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
It couldn't have been a guy who bragged about not joining the Pats because he wanted to play for the Jets, could it?

:D

I think it was the guy who dared the Patriots to throw at him. :D

Ty Law is a prophet. He predicted the Pats would throw on him and they did on their biggest play of the night.

I hope you jags feel good about yourselves. That's how that daring guy feels.

Funny thing about all this is that Law played a pretty damn good game for being out of football for a year. It was a prefect catch along with a perfect throw from MC. No cornerback in the league was getting that ball vs Randy Moss. I'm just loving the fact that it was made against Law.

It was difficult to miss considering Law was holding Moss for most of the play like Moss was the love of his life.

It was difficult to miss considering Law was holding Moss for most of the play like Moss was the love of his life.

I hate to bag on refs because it is sour grapes, but after reviewing that phantom hold by Vrabel I'm suprised Law didn't get called for a real life hold. I could see not calling it because it was the last play of the game, but I could also see not calling that tick tack call on Vrabel and just letting the Jets kick a FG. A makeup call was in order and Moss didn't get it.

it looked like moss was OPI'ing law all play lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back