PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who was asking the injury questions today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacecrime

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Anyone hear today's (Aug 9) BB press conference? Do you know who kept asking all the injury questions?

Excerpt:

Last week you were asked if [Tedy] Bruschi had a broken wrist. You said, ‘I’m sure his wrist is sore. I’m sure that a lot of his body parts are sore.’ In this morning's paper, you confirmed that he had a broken wrist and that he was going to miss the preseason. Do you have a new injury policy where you let different people know on occasion about who is hurt? I thought your policy was to not talk about injuries.
Well, in this particular case, the information was new information and I was asked a question so I answered it truthfully as I did the week before.

Does the team know yet if Tedy needs surgery?
I don't know. I said everything I’m going to say about that. I made a short statement and that is the truth and that's what I know. That's it.

Is there any update on Chad Brown?
He is getting better. We'll see how it goes.

It seems like he would be in a perfect spot if he were healthy with Bruschi out.
Well, all of the players who are out are trying to get back on the field. We got a lot of them back this week and hopefully we'll get more of them back in succeeding days and those guys that are day to day, I know that they are working hard to get back out there. I'm not saying they're all going to be back tomorrow, but when they're ready we'll put them back out there.

Does he have a broken hand?
He has a sore hand.

Might it be broken as well?
I’m not sure.

You’re not a doctor?
You got that right. Fortunately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back