PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who wants to replace Matt Light now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Last week there was a lot of talk on this board about replacing ML. Well what say you now? IMO he had the best game ever yesterday! Think about it, when we ran no huddle before the end of the half, and in the 4th when we spread, with no RB's and telegraphed all day long that we were going to pass, our o line and Matt in particular, gave Brady plenty of time and held off the rush!!! Major props to the Oline and Matt in particular!

Last week there was a lot of talk on this board about replacing ML. Well what say you now? IMO he had the best game ever yesterday! Think about it, when we ran no huddle before the end of the half, and in the 4th when we spread, with no RB's and telegraphed all day long that we were going to pass, our o line and Matt in particular, gave Brady plenty of time and held off the rush!!! Major props to the Oline and Matt in particular!

I still think the O-line needs improvement somewhere as they couldn't open any holes for running.

I give Matt Light for props and the entire offensive line, they stepped up and lasted when the chargers physically started dropping.

Someone told me that Merriman actually played, but I didn't believe them. Is it true? :D

Someone told me that Merriman actually played, but I didn't believe them. Is it true? :D

He must have, because I saw him sucking on oxygen on the sidelines :)

Congrats Matt on a fantastic game!!

he played but had to go to the lcoker room in second half, and for some reason he ran out of gas. he might has been too pumped up. matt light had help at times and merriman was chipped, but light did a great job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back