PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who To Start In Fantasy:Ronnie Brown or Law Firm

ddell1

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
In my fantasy league I have until game time to make the change. WHo would you start. Ronnie brown against our D. Or BJGE against theirs? I am torn at this point. Brown usually kills us and, lets face it, out D had not been steller. On the other hand, BJGE looked good against Buffs D last week. What do you guys think?

with the heart BJGE . But if I were in ur position, its a no -brainer for Ronnie Brown . He is maybe the RB who more problems have given us in the last 5 years

you can't be serious...

A better fantasy question is who to start,Brady or Henne?

Henne has a defense he can manhandle

you can't be serious...
Well brown is nursing a hammy and he does split with ricky w. No matter what I do it will end up that the other has a better game so maybe as a pats fan I should choose Brown.

A better fantasy question is who to start,Brady or Henne?

Henne has a defense he can manhandle

This seriously isn't sarcasm, and it's a good point. I wonder who realized this and picked Henne up for this week. It's going to get me aggravated to see Henne throwing for 350 on us, but oh well. I'm not holding my breath:mad:

Well brown is nursing a hammy and he does split with ricky w. No matter what I do it will end up that the other has a better game so maybe as a pats fan I should choose Brown.

It seems Law firm is getting all this hype based off running over the Bills who everyone runs over it seems. Stick with Brown.

This seriously isn't sarcasm, and it's a good point. I wonder who realized this and picked Henne up for this week. It's going to get me aggravated to see Henne throwing for 350 on us, but oh well. I'm not holding my breath:mad:

I think until the Pats defense gives up less than 20 points it will be popular to pick up the opposing QB in fantasy each week.

Henne is a pretty good QB anyway,even if our defense was average.

Back to the topic,the running game will be IRRELEVANT tonight for the Pats,Brady will put the ball up 50 times this game...bank on that - if you are playing fantasy its not even a contest,its Ronnie.

Last edited:
It's really not even a question... go with Woodhead.

He isn't splitting time, really, anymore. Ricky's carries have pretty much gone away since they stopped using the wildcat so much.

Unfortunately, I'd go with Brown in this one. He usually kills us, and while BJGE was good against Buffalo, no one has compared Buffalo's run D to Miami's of late. So, I'd go with Brown (but, I still HOPE this is the wrong choice, FF be damned!)

My opponent has Randy Moss, so I was "glad" that I will have no torn loyalties when Bradshaw had a long run and TD score for my opponent late last night, putting the win out of my reach.

I'm down by 10(thanks Cutler!:mad:) and I've got Randy but he has Wes. So I'm expecting this to be my 1st defeat of the season.

anyway go with Ronnie tonight!

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots