PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who to root for....week 7 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots (4-1) at Chargers (2-4),

Steelers (4-1) at Dolphins (3-2) - mixed views on this one. Dolphins are a division rival. But I feel the Steelers are more of an obstacle for playoffs, bye, wildcard, etc.

Raiders (2-4) at Broncos (2-4) As much as I dislike Josh. Gotta root for improving the first round draft pick.

49ers (1-5) at Panthers (0-5) the second pick is looking good. And I want the 49ers picking before Oakland.

Vikings (2-3) at Packers (3-3) The third round pick plus I don't like Favre nor Moss.

Bengals (2-3) at Falcons (4-2) - At first I had the Falcons 'cause of NFC vs AFC, but changed it cause I am not really worried about the Bengals and I would like them to pick after Oakland.

Bills (0-5) at Ravens (4-2) - Again rooting for a division rival. Ravens are more of the threat, and the Bills are a serious risk to pick before both Oakland and Carolina.

Browns (1-5) at Saints (4-2) Sorely tempted to root against the rat, but I don't want them picking before Oakland.

Cardinals (3-2) at Seahawks (3-2) - yawn

Eagles (4-2) at Titans (4-2) -NFC vs AFC

Jaguars (3-3) at Chiefs (3-2), Matt is my third favorite QB (Hoyer is #2 cause of his laundry)

Rams (3-3) at Buccaneers (3-2), - yawn.

Redskins (3-3) at Bears (4-2) still bitter about '85

Giants (4-2) at Cowboys (1-4) - didn't think this would be a problem preseason but the Cowboys could pick before Oakland.

Byes: Colts (4-2), Jets (5-1), Lions (1-5), Texans (4-2)

Wouldn't it be in our interest (at least mildly) for the Chiefs to lose?

Wouldn't it be in our interest (at least mildly) for the Chiefs to lose?

Rooting for the Chiefs to win is dumb.

A Chiefs win and a Patriots loss makes both teams 4-2, why would you ever want that? And even if the Patriots win, they would still remain just one game behind us.

You root for the Jaguars to win so you have another three loss team and the Patriots can further separate from some other teams.

As I see it one of the teams is gonna have 4 wins, one is gonna have 3. Which is which is not overly significant. But I can understand rooting for the Jags cause they are a half game back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back