PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who to root for....week 4 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGodInAGreyHoodie

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Patriots (2-1) at Dolphins (2-1) -needless to say

Jets (2-1) at Bills (0-3) - If the Bills win, MNF will be to determine 1st place in the AFCE.

Texans (2-1) at Raiders (1-2) - we have the Raiders 1st round pick. As we are currently tied with the Texans in the AFC for homefield and wildcard purposes a Texan loss would not be too horrible either.

Panthers (0-3) at Saints (2-1) - the second round pick is looking good, has potential to be #33 overall.

Broncos (1-2) at Titans (2-1) - We have Denver's 4th round pick. But a loss by the Titans who tie us in the AFC would not be bad either.

49ers (0-3) at Falcons (2-1) - So the 49ers don't pick before Oakland.

Bears (3-0) at Giants (1-2) Would rather Oakland pick before the Giants. And I have hated the Bears since '85. My dislike of the NYG is only recent.

Bengals (2-1) at Browns (0-3). It is the teams best interest that Oakland picks before the Browns. But if the rat leads Browns to a 0-16 season with the number one pick, I won't be crying over it.

Cardinals (2-1) at Chargers (1-2) - NFC vs AFC -- Go NFC.

Colts (2-1) at Jaguars (1-2) - eff Manning

Lions (0-3) at Packers (2-1) - Lions need to wins some to help the Oakland/Panther picks.

Ravens (2-1) at Steelers (3-0) I am hoping the Steelers go 4-0 w/o Ben then drop to 4-4 with Ben and have a major QB controversy.

Redskins (1-2) at Eagles (2-1) - I can't root for someone who boos Santa. Plus better for the picks.

Seahawks (2-1) at Rams (1-2) - To help with the picks.

Byes: Buccaneers (2-1), Chiefs (3-0), Cowboys (1-2), Vikings (1-2)

Ravens (2-1) at Steelers (3-0) I am hoping the Steelers go 4-0 w/o Ben then drop to 4-4 with Ben and have a major QB controversy.

Rooting for the Steelers to lose and it's what best for the Patriots.

Plus even if that did happen, there would be no controversy.

Last edited:
I'd have to disagree with the Broncos/Titans pick. I think being ahead of another team in the conference is better than having a slightly better fourth round pick.

I'd have to disagree with the Broncos/Titans pick. I think being ahead of another team in the conference is better than having a slightly better fourth round pick.

Yep, I'm definitely taking the Broncs on this game.

Always enjoy this weekly post, thanks dude or dudette.

Bengals (2-1) at Browns (0-3). It is the teams best interest that Oakland picks before the Browns. But if the rat leads Browns to a 0-16 season with the number one pick, I won't be crying over it.

Although I'm sure some fans in Cleveland are giving MangIdiot props for some very hard fought games against Tampa Bay and the Chiefs, with the next string of games coming against the Bengals, Falcons, Steelers and Saints, Mike Holmgren might already be contemplating some shakeups that will need to be made if the Browns hit the Bye Week at 0-7 as they very well could.

He might want to use that extra week to consider making some "changes" and sadly, we might be deprived of seeing ManJudas on the sidelines when the Pats go down there in Week 9

I'm McLovin' this Weekly Column... keep it coming!

Last edited:
in my dream world oakland and carolina both finish 1-15 with carolina loosing the coin toss... that way we have the 1st pick in both rounds hahah

too much to hope for? imagine all the trading down bill could do hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey