PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who to contact for an autograph?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris-in-oz

Rookie
Reaction score
My son (15) and I are flying from Australia to Boston to watch the game on Nov 2. 10,500 miles is a long way to travel to watch a couple of football games (we are watching the Dallas Cowboys play the week before), and I am hoping he can get a memento of the trip.

My son is a big Brady fan and he would love to get Brady's autograph on a football. I couldn't find any contact details on the Patriots website to ask if this is possible. I submitted a request for information on Patriots Media online enquiry page last week. I haven't had a response yet, so I figure I won't be getting one.

Can anyone suggest who I might contact to arrange this?

Chris

Have you contacted the baby Jesus?

OK, that was weak. Maybe ask Tony Romo if he can pull a string or two.

My friend lives next to Brady and doesn't have an autograph. Too polite?

Only chance I can think of is during Pink month.

So the players sign autographs during pink month (October)? Is that what you were trying to say?

I believe the players sign gear and auction it, but there must be a better.. non-pink way.

About ten years ago I used to see him in Wrentham all the time; but bleh, I never asked.

I hope someone here has a better answer than I do, sorry.

Jump the barricade and run on the field during the game with your shirt off. Usually the most effective way.

Last edited:
I think contacting Giselle is your best bet. She'll have Brady clean your toilets too.

The best way to get Brady's autograph is to get it from a reputed autograph dealer like Mounted Memories or Steiner or Creative Sports. Of course you'll pay through your nose but at least you know it's legit.

Thanks TB12, but to me an autograph has no "kudos" if you had to buy it. However at $750 for a signed football on Mounted Memories, I can see why players might not want to sign memorabilia. They would know a lot of their "fans" are going to go straight out and sell the item. Oh well, it was a nice dream for a while!

Thanks TB12, but to me an autograph has no "kudos" if you had to buy it. However at $750 for a signed football on Mounted Memories, I can see why players might not want to sign memorabilia. They would know a lot of their "fans" are going to go straight out and sell the item. Oh well, it was a nice dream for a while!

My suggestion would be for you to write a letter to the Patriots - include an autographed football, photograph, whatever...and tell them that you are a patriots fan from Australia looking for a tom brady autograph for your son. I doubt the patriots get too many autograph requests from Australia, and I almost guarantee you they will respond. You might not get a Brady autograph, but you may get some other goodies from the team. Believe me they've seen a billion letters from Boston/New England, probably not so many from Australia. Good luck!

I'll get you an autograph for FREE...that's right...F-R-E-E....all you pay are taxes and handling fees..(as of today that's $499.99"....

My suggestion would be for you to write a letter to the Patriots - include an autographed football, photograph, whatever...and tell them that you are a patriots fan from Australia looking for a tom brady autograph for your son. I doubt the patriots get too many autograph requests from Australia, and I almost guarantee you they will respond. You might not get a Brady autograph, but you may get some other goodies from the team. Believe me they've seen a billion letters from Boston/New England, probably not so many from Australia. Good luck!

Thanks again. That sounds like a good plan. I'm still struggling to find a front office contact address for the Pats. The only physical address I can find is:

Gillette Stadium
1 Patriot Place
Foxborough, MA 02035

...but that could go to anyone. I found a phone number for the Customer Service Department (508-384-4333). I'll call them and see where it leads.

Brady signs a few autographs during training camp, but he rarely signs autographs anytime else. His autograph is one of the toughest to get in the NFL. He used to do a signing event every year where you could pay something like $300 for his autograph. He has only done it once in the last five years.

You are probably not going to get anyone from the team to get you a Brady autograph. He just doesn't do it. You are better off going to a reputable sports memorabilia dealer and buying something with his signature (although it is expensive to get because they are relatively rare). Be careful because his autograph is one of the most forged ones in the business.

When you come to Massachusetts, the dealer I trust the most is New England Picture. They have several locations in the state, see link below. If you buy from them, note you should negotiate with them and do not pay list price. You can also buy Brady autographed items at the Patriots' Pro Shop.

Unfortunately, you are unlikely not going to get anything signed by Brady unless you spend money and quite a bit.

New England Picture

Brady does the Best Buddies charity thing every year around June. Donate to that see what you can get.

I know off some people that have certain connections to players. (DJ's, club promoters, barbers,etc) they'll be the first to tell you, you have just as good a chance of having lunch with the President than getting in close with Brady nowadays.

Brady signs a few autographs during training camp, but he rarely signs autographs anytime else. His autograph is one of the toughest to get in the NFL................................ not going to get anything signed by Brady unless you spend money and quite a bit.

http://www.newenglandpicture.com/

Yes, 1k for a Brady signed helmet. But if someone is springing for a full vacation in the U.S. including games in Dallas and N.E. I don't suppose that's much of a premium.

On a side note, I sorted their list alphabetically and the murderer is there. $99 for an auto photo. Talk about a fire sale.

I'd try to find a way to contact this guy and come up with a good story involving lots of love for Brady and Mr. Kraft in particular.

Stacey James | LinkedIn

I'll get you an autograph for FREE...that's right...F-R-E-E....all you pay are taxes and handling fees..(as of today that's $499.99"....

seems I came in a bit low on my original "fees and taxes" assessment...make that $1999 with a 5% finders fee.:oops:

And if you call in the next 30 minutes, we'll get you two Brady autographs, a ShamWow to polish your replica Lombardi trophy, and a Slapchop to slice and dice your favorite foods. But wait....there's more. Be one of the next 10 callers and you will receive Julian Edelman's latest coffee table book, "My Favorite QB Hairstyles."

and remember sports fans...as always...NO MONEY DOWN...and life to pay

Quality, value, style, service, selection, convenience
Economy, savings, performance, experience, hospitality
Low rates, friendly service, name brands, easy terms
Affordable prices, money-back guarantee.

Free installation, free admission, free appraisal, free alterations,
Free delivery, free estimates, free home trial, and free parking.

No cash? No problem! No kidding! No fuss, no muss,
No risk, no obligation, no red tape, no down payment,
No entry fee, no hidden charges, no purchase necessary,
No one will call on you, no payments or interest till September.

Limited time only, though, so act now, order today, send no money,
Offer good while supplies last, two to a customer, each item sold separately,
Batteries not included, mileage may vary, all sales are final,
Allow six weeks for delivery, some items not available,
Some assembly required, some restrictions may apply.

So come on in for a free demonstration and a free consultation
with our friendly, professional staff. Our experienced and
knowledgeable sales representatives will help you make a
selection that's just right for you and just right for your budget.

And say, don't forget to pick up your free gift: a classic deluxe
custom designer luxury prestige high-quality premium select
gourmet pocket pencil sharpener. Yours for the asking,
no purchase necessary. It's our way of saying thank you.

And if you act now, we'll include an extra added free complimentary
bonus gift at no cost to you: a classic deluxe custom designer
luxury prestige high-quality premium select gourmet combination
key ring, magnifying glass, and garden hose, in a genuine
imitation leather-style carrying case with authentic vinyl trim.
Yours for the asking, no purchase necessary. It's our way of
saying thank you.

Actually, it's our way of saying 'Bend over just a little farther
so we can stick this big advertising **** up your ass a little bit
deeper, a little bit deeper, a little bit DEEPER, you miserable
no-good dumbass ****ing consumer!

- one of my Favorite George Carlin bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back