PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who Thinks We Come Out on Fire And Smoke 'Em?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QB12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Ok, I'm trying to move on. Easy way to deal with the heartache, and heartbreak from yesterday. Who here thinks we come out on fire against Oakland, and smoke them? Kind of like the way we did at Pittsburgh last year, after the loss at Cleveland the week before? We were in 'terminator' mode then.

Anyone with me?

QB12

I'm more concerned with how we finnish this time...

Count me in.

I would not be surprised to see the Pats win somewhere along the lines of 42-20

Last edited:
Do not care if we win 6-3, as long as we win.. the numbers do not mean all that much.

Do not care if we win 6-3, as long as we win.. the numbers do not mean all that much.

I'd be concerned if the pats only scored 6 points vs the raiders.

First off its just a game -sport entertainment....so relax.

Your presumtion of what might happen assumes we are a great team , but sadly the truth is we are not. It might work out as good as it builds character and team. Unless you face adversity bonding is tough to achieve. I think on pure talent the raiders are better than in 1 position.

So we have our job cut out for sure. I will be happy for a win. Campbell is what the raiders need. He compliments there rush attack very well.there 4 DL bring the heat. seymour is going be his bully self and dan is going to face some challenges.

i like exciting games , bills game might have been a loss but was so much better than first quater. 2007 regular season was a snooze fest.

satz

Last edited:
I think Hue Jackson could be in the running for coach of the year when its all done,he has his guys beleiving and playing 60 minutes and are a threat to win the West.

With this Pats defense there wont be an easy game all year and in the Black Hole those fans are the same types as Buffalo fans,they believe that after years of frustration the team is coming around.

Not going to be anywhere near easy.

However its safe to say that Brady will have a MUCH better day

Rodney pretty much said it yesterday night in NBC that raiders have no chance against an Angry Patriots Team.

the way he confronted ET was classic. :D

Last edited:
First off its just a game -sport entertainment....so relax.

Your presumtion of what might happen assumes we are a great team , but sadly the truth is we are not. It might work out as good as it builds character and team. Unless you face adversity bonding is tough to achieve. I think on pure talent the raiders are better than in 1 position.

So we have our job cut out for sure. I will be happy for a win. Campbell is what the raiders need. He compliments there rush attack very well.there 4 DL bring the heat. seymour is going be his bully self and dan is going to face some challenges.

i like exciting games , bills game might have been a loss but was so much better than first quater. 2007 regular season was a snooze fest.

Then I guess you fell asleep during the Eagles,Ravens and Giants game in December of 07...all of which we could have lost.

It starts with STOPPING their run game.We need Fat Albert in the defensive line-up. Spikes needs to show up as well.Then we ask Jason Campbell to beat us over the top ( gulp ).
One thing I noticed while watching the Jets game ,Raiders did not have answer for Dustin Keller.It bodes well for us .
We may not smoke them but we're going to win this game.

BB's win record after coming off a loss is ******* disgustingly good.

We take this Game w/ our RAGE and WIN it :rocker:

Last edited:
My hope is the loss to the Bills will be such motivation that the players have their own little meeting to get them all on the same page and ready to smoke the Raiders....

They are pro athletes and shouldn't need motivation...but in this case, with so many new faces....they need to get the team leaders pulling them together

Wilfork and Mayo need to get the defense to get their act together..the offense has been prolific so far this season....no big problem there except maybe getting Ocho to get his sh*t together ....

It will depend a lot on our heath report with all these injuries. If we are fairly healthy, we will probably come shooting out of the gate.

Imagine NE losing two in row and then going back to Foxboro to face the Jets?

If the Pats lose again,the Jets are in trouble and better beat the Ravens to avoid a 3 game road horror

It would be nice if, the Jets lose to Balt and the Pats win in Oakland.

I'll have very nearly fogotten about this loss.

I'd be concerned if the pats only scored 6 points vs the raiders.

That is what makes the world go round, numbers don't mean a thing.. a W is a W, that is all that matters.

They better win, Ill be at the game.

Yes I think WE will come out on fire and more importantly I think WE'LL finish this game very strong as WE'RE going to emphasize a strong finish this week. It will feel damn good too winning a complete game after WE put so much hard work into it. Should be a great victory for US.

Hehe jk not trying to troll just having a bit of fun.

We won in 2008 with Matt freaking Cassel at the helm and won easily 49-26

If we won with Cassel and a defense that was not that much better...we should win this one,although Oakland is a certain improving team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back