PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who should we root for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeSi_PatzGal

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity:D ...GB or CowGurls?
(btw hate em both)

Boys, so their only L is to the Pats when they make it to the SB

I'm rooting for the Cowboys.. They are my NFC team... Never could stand Green Bay... It's actually how I became a Patriot Fan... I wasn't about to root for Green Bay in the SB in 96, so I went for the unknown Patriot and been a fan ever since...

Green Bay.

Wade "I'm a Cheerleader, WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Phillips, Tony "Leads The League In Smiling" Romo and Patrick "Who??" Crayton provide enough reasons to root for Favre's bunch.

Last edited:
I am rooting for M. Barber. I don't care who wins, or who loses as long as Barber gets a lot of yards and TDs.

Fantasy Football.

Tough call. It probably doesn't matter, the Pats will beat either team in the SB. But if I had to choose I would say root for Dallas. Still, I believe GB will win this game outright tonight- I may be the only one who believes that outside of Wisconsin.

Tough call. It probably doesn't matter, the Pats will beat either team in the SB. But if I had to choose I would say root for Dallas. Still, I believe GB will win this game outright tonight- I may be the only one who believes that outside of Wisconsin.

I also think Green Bay will win... but my dad's from WI, FWIW.

To hell with the Cowboys.

Screw the Cowpukes...screw Wade "Son From The Bum" Phillips and double screw that narcississtic personality disordered freak,T-Blow

Pulling for the Pack simply so if Dallas does reach the Superbowl, theyll have go to thru Lambeau to get there. Theyve had New England and now Green Bay at home. Lets see if they can take their act on the road for one of these big games. But Im not genuinely rooting for either team. If NE makes the SB, it'll be against one of these teams. Lambeau in the freezing cold in January would make for a great NFCCG.

Im rooting for GB..cuz cant stand that googly eyed Tony.:rolleyes:

From a die-hard Dallas fan like myself, I'm getting bad vibes myself-the Packers give the same matchup nightmares in the passing game to Dallas as your team did when we faced.

I think we can get pressure on Favre, but that's our only hope.

I'm rooting for Favre to throw at least 2 ints and maybe only 1 TD so the idiots who keep putting him in the MVP talk can just shut up. I'm also rooting for someone to knock Crayton in his mouth tonight and teach him to keep his mouth shut and focus on football. Other than that, I don't care who wins and I don't think the Patriots do either.

Pulling for the Pack simply so if Dallas does reach the Superbowl, theyll have go to thru Lambeau to get there. Theyve had New England and now Green Bay at home. Lets see if they can take their act on the road for one of these big games. But Im not genuinely rooting for either team. If NE makes the SB, it'll be against one of these teams. Lambeau in the freezing cold in January would make for a great NFCCG.

Exactly - Except for all the bad Frozen Tundra refernces from Berman

I am rooting for M. Barber. I don't care who wins, or who loses as long as Barber gets a lot of yards and TDs.

Fantasy Football.

Same here, but I also need farve 2 do good for the same reason.

BB is always better the second time he plays a team. You gotta go with the Cowboys for this one (even though I hate them) for that reason alone.... Plus, Favre has shown he can play the big game, whereas Romo may be prone to a meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye