PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who should the patriots be worried about and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the AFC, I think we can beat the ravens easily. HOpefully the Steelers too as we already did.

But what about the Jaguars and Chargers? Hmm...I know we beat the chargers but some of that seemed to be bizarre luck. Although I think we're playing better now.

Not sure about the Chiefs either.

Simply put, the Patriots should be worried about the next opponent on the schedule. One game at a time. :rocker:

In the AFC, Indy.

Margin for error against Indy is smaller than any other team. Manning matches up well against our defense.

In the NFC, NO. Brees also picks apart zone defenses.

The Ravens and only the Ravens. If someone (Pittsburgh or Indy maybe) beats Baltimore then I feel as confident as I did in 07 at 18-0. I think NE will win out obviously but BAL has a chance, the key stat here:

Brady has thrown 5 INTs against BAL in the last two meetings, both are at home where Brady is a legend. Good news is that Moss is gone.

Last edited:
It's not WHO or WHICH team the Pats should be worried about

The biggest factor come playoff time is turnovers and INTs..that is something no guide,media or fan can predict

You lose the turnover battle in most playoff games and you get out the golf clubs and head to Florida the next weekend

This is why I say Baltimore.

We're just as respectful of your Pats as you might be of us EE, but we dont want to avoid it. We would rather lose to the Pats than play a lesser team and win. We hope you do not lose a single game and get to the playoffs , because your clearly better, so far. If we can make it, than we are as well. Its what we want, its why were here,lol. I just hope the boys can pull it off.

Your fans are just a bonus, good people.
You are lying.
You cannot possibly really prefer losing in the SB to the Patriots than winning in the SB vs say Pittsburgh. Thats crazy talk.

Baltimore because they're balanced on offense, and they play man to man D with a good pass ruch from the front four, and they've played very well the last two times in Foxboro.

SD because they have an explosive offense and a tremendous defense, and because they almost beat us in 2007 in Foxboro.

I would ordinarily say Indy, but I just don't think they can keep up with the receiving group they currently have.

Mostly NFC:

Giants--have holes but matched up well in 07 with pass rush up the middle right over Mankins and O'Neal. Pass rush looks similar this year been solid in recent weeks.

Saints--the most Patriotic team in the NFL: coach is smarter than fat guys with clipboards "leading"other teams; has top 1-5 QB; has a defense that can take risks because offense can put 30+ on board.

In the AFC, I'd say the Colts and Ravens. I think we'd match up better with the Chargers should we play them again than we did the first time. Brady is familiar with what he has now and the defense is playing better. In the NFC, the Saints and the Eagles.

Good thing is come Playoffs is we have played and beat many of the teams already this season, so Brady and the coaches can scheme some things together. But id be more worried about the Chargers if they make it more than anyone else. followed by Ravens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back