Welcome to PatsFans.com

Who said this???

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Phoxboro_Phil, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Phoxboro_Phil

Phoxboro_Phil Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

A: "I believe that success will be fairly easy –"

B: "I believe that we can win an overwhelming victory in a very short period of time –"

C: "There’s no doubt in my mind that once these people are gone, that we will be welcomed as liberators – "

D: "I don’t think decades, but I think years. A little straight talk, I think years. And I hope that we can gradually reduce that presence – "

E: "I would hope that we could bring them all home. I would hope that we would probably leave some military advisers, as we have in other countries, to help them with their training and equipment and that kind of stuff." Askedabout the troops, and the future

F: "…I think one of our big problems has been the fact that many Iraqis resent American military presence. And I don’t pretend to know exactly Iraqi public opinion. But as soon as we can reduce our visibility as much as possible, the better I think it is going to be – "

And, the answers are
    :

A: John McCain., September 24, 2002 Of the prospect of war in Iraq

B: John McCain, September 29, 2002.

C: John McCain, March 24, 2003.Of the ouster of Saddam and the Baathists

D: John McCain, March 18, 2004 when aked, about a long-term commitment in Iraq

E: Any guesses???

F: John McCain, January 31, 2005.

==================================================

But now that he is a candidate, he he has contradicted himself over and over, or maybe he has those "senior moments."

2. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

WOW... how friggin unimpressive.

Rothschild minion.