PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

*Who is to blame for Rodney Harrisons injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifer

Banned
Reaction score
A) Matt Cassel - If he didnt suck so bad defense wouldnt have been on
the field

B) Scott Pioli - If his drafts werent so bad....uh.....Harrison would have
been resting

C) Bill Belichick - His being revealed as average coach since Brady's injury
led to Harrison being...uh..in the wrong position on the
field

* sarcastic thread

Sarcastic, but still stupid.

D all of the above.

Fire Polio & Belichick. Cut Cassel.

Cut the whole team... and Lifer. ;)

We should just do the right thing and field an offense with nothing but Kevin O'Connnell and 10 clones of him. Also fire Belichick and hire Dennis Green. I can just see it now. The New England O'Connells blow out the visiting Bills 51-0 and the post game press conference features Dennis Green screaming "THEY AREN'T WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!".

strength and conditioning.. need to incorporate more stretching - hot yoga if i may be so bold (Bill, i am available to come up help ;))

We should just do the right thing and field an offense with nothing but Kevin O'Connnell and 10 clones of him. Also fire Belichick and hire Dennis Green. I can just see it now. The New England O'Connells blow out the visiting Bills 51-0 and the post game press conference features Dennis Green screaming "THEY AREN'T WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!".
your so funny i cant stop laughing go back to bagging not comedy

your so funny i cant stop laughing go back to bagging not comedy

One mis-spelling, one missed contraction, one missing period, one missing capital, several missing commas, and one completely avoided attempt at sarcastic humour.

Great Jorb.

staraward.gif

patsgo just has his panties in a wad because he got owned badly a few days ago. That much is obvious just based on the way he follows me around the forum. Everytime I post and I see "This message is hidden because patsgo is on your ignore list." I know what it is and just smile because I now know how badly he got cut down. But hey, I gave the guy a chance to not be a total ****** and say something to impress me and he didn't live up to his end of the bargain. If he could have actually came up with a halfway decent insult or a comeback, I would have remove him from my ignore list. As it turns out, everything he said was an epic fail (like his mother's sad attempt at using contraceptives, apparently) and he went right back on it. Now, the only hope he has at me actually reading his messages is for someone to quote them. From now on, if I were you, just ignore him. The kid is obviously either 10 or is very frustrated about lack of interaction with women. Paying attention to him like, sadly, I am doing now will only encourage him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back