PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Death

Rookie
Reaction score
Wondering if any of you can help me: who is this sitting next to a gesturing Bob Kraft from Sunday's game? He's on the far right of the picture, bottom row. If anyone taped the game, the footage is from the 1st quarter at 7.28, right after the add break from the Pats punt. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out.

index.php

He's definitely in the picture, but I think he's the one picking his nose, bottom row, 3rd from left?

The TV said the guy sitting next to Myra Kraft (in the Pats cap) is Leslie Moonves, president of CBS. That's his wife sitting next to him and she hosts Big Brother or some other ridiculous CBS show. But they are all to the left of Bob. There's a gray haired man sitting next to Bob on the right. I don't know who he is. Might be someone else from CBS?

if his hair were shorter i would say george w bush

Digger44 said:
if his hair were shorter i would say george w bush

Dubya is a closet Pats fan!!! I knew it. He's wearing a wig. This explains the poor play by the pats. All of the real players were sequestered to the dressing rooms, and secret service agents, fulfilling thier life long dream, played the Jets in Patriots uniforms.

The jets still only managed to win by a TD :)

Hmm. I don't think it's Rick Parry -- the guy at the game doesn't have the look of a Brit.

NEM said:
Damn it, I told Krafty not to let any of those guys with the cameras get a picture of me. I told my wife I was working late. :D

Hey NEM, the Pats are clearly looking for players carrying AARP cards. If you've ever wanted to be a professional football player, now may be your chance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes