PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is the patriots hater on espn? see video [edit: Rob Parker]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Parker

I hope he falls into a cement mixer. He's without a doubt the worst analyst I've ever listened to.

isn't he that same d-bag that got ran out of detroit?

I don't watch espn at all.

I don't want to go off on a rant but Rob Parker is such a blight on analyst everywhere. He can't analyze anything without throwing race in the mix and to me that is one of the most annoying things in the world.

Greetings,
When the Patriots played the Ravens in the 2009 Wild Card game, he picked against the Patriots just because he was sick of the Patriots and offered no sort of analysis why. That is all you need to know about him. He is nothing to worry about.

Celticboy04

I've watched a few ESPN videos (Rob Parker included) and yes, the guy is an ultimate Patriots and Brady hater. He despises anything that includes the Patriots. Its obvious though that he and the majority of the other haters hate on the Patriots simply because they are always good every year. Success breeds hatred and envy.

Parker is a moron who knows nothing about football

Rob Parker /Packer as he is so called by Skip Bayless for his undying love for the Packers is an a**ho*e who was kicked out of detroit for asking a stupid question to the coach

click the above link to read more about this douchebag

Last edited:
He hates the pats more than anyone.

He said Brady has zero chance of going to another superbowl, and the pats window is not only shut, but "corked shut" whatever that means.

someone should show him next years schedule.

He also says Rodgers will win 4 more superbowls.

He hates the pats more than anyone.

He said Brady has zero chance of going to another superbowl, and the pats window is not only shut, but "corked shut" whatever that means.

someone should show him next years schedule.

He also says Rodgers will win 4 more superbowls.

One of the things I've never understood is that it seems like these comparisons consistently assume that the Pats will not improve while every other team in the league will. . . .

Last edited:
He's a bigger douche than Bayless. That says a lot. The idiot claims he doesnt hate the Pats either...BULL!

That guy slobbers all over Aaron Rodgers, hates on Tebow, and always calls Brady overrated.

He's a moron. I bet he's only there to make Skip look smarter

The only consolation to watching that clip is that as punishment for his deeds with the jest, Mangini has to sit there and listen to that crap while keeping his composure. It has to be a very humbling experience.

The only consolation to watching that clip is that as punishment for his deeds with the jest, Mangini has to sit there and listen to that crap while keeping his composure. It has to be a very humbling experience.

Mangini is a thousand times better than rob packer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back