Welcome to PatsFans.com

Who is the Authority?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATSNUTme, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +124 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

For the past few days, we have heard from talking heads, writers, fans from other teams, even a few of our "fans" that our SB wins are tarnished. There has even been talk about an * by the Championships.

So, this morning I did a Google search for "Tarnished Champions Authority" and the "Official * by Championships Authority". There was nothing. Maybe some of you many know where these authorities are, if so please post a link.

Now I heard that the "tarnish" and "*" will be in peoples minds. That is correct as I'm sure that is in peoples minds. So is the Loc Ness Monster, Big Foot, and aliens from other planets live amongst us.

More to reality in peoples minds were, the world is flat, David Terrell was better than Richard Seymour, and The Patriots could never win against the "greatest show on turf".

So if you want to buy into the "tarnished" and "*" by the Patriots Championship talk, go ahead. I'll wait until some recognized authority announces those things.
  2. true_patriot

true_patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That's damn hilarious!
    As to your point, you are 100% right, no official will come out and say the dynasty and championships are tainted. They will belong to us, and us only, for ever. No one can take that away from us. What's taken a hit is the perception of "model organization".
  3. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +494 / 5 / -10

#61 Jersey

How about ... Sean Salisbury and Chad Johnson? They've been pretty much on the mark about this from the get-go.
  4. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +124 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

I looked a NFL.com and there was no * by any of the championships.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.