PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is the Authority?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
For the past few days, we have heard from talking heads, writers, fans from other teams, even a few of our "fans" that our SB wins are tarnished. There has even been talk about an * by the Championships.

So, this morning I did a Google search for "Tarnished Champions Authority" and the "Official * by Championships Authority". There was nothing. Maybe some of you many know where these authorities are, if so please post a link.

Now I heard that the "tarnish" and "*" will be in peoples minds. That is correct as I'm sure that is in peoples minds. So is the Loc Ness Monster, Big Foot, and aliens from other planets live amongst us.

More to reality in peoples minds were, the world is flat, David Terrell was better than Richard Seymour, and The Patriots could never win against the "greatest show on turf".

So if you want to buy into the "tarnished" and "*" by the Patriots Championship talk, go ahead. I'll wait until some recognized authority announces those things.

Now I heard that the "tarnish" and "*" will be in peoples minds. That is correct as I'm sure that is in peoples minds. So is the Loc Ness Monster, Big Foot, and aliens from other planets live amongst us.

That's damn hilarious!
As to your point, you are 100% right, no official will come out and say the dynasty and championships are tainted. They will belong to us, and us only, for ever. No one can take that away from us. What's taken a hit is the perception of "model organization".

How about ... Sean Salisbury and Chad Johnson? They've been pretty much on the mark about this from the get-go.

I looked a NFL.com and there was no * by any of the championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down