PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is sick of these whiners and want them banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alk

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I for one am going to hear more than enough crying next month when my second son is born. I don't need to listen to spoiled Patriots fans cry because opposing teams fans don't come here and kiss our asses. BAN THEM ALL!! COME ON, WHO'S WITH ME???? :rocker:

i love trolls.

they make our boards fun during the long wait before our next game...

then, after the game, they always go away. whassa prob?

PatsWorldChamps said:
i love trolls.

they make our boards fun during the long wait before our next game...

then, after the game, they always go away. whassa prob?

Well I, for one, plan on tormenting you guys for weeks after the Broncos spank you. :woohoo:

bombquixote said:
Well I, for one, plan on tormenting you guys for weeks after the Broncos spank you. :woohoo:

And once the Steelers get done cleaning Indy's clock, you can expect a very prompt visit from me (that is if the Donks win) :singing:

huskeralk said:
I for one am going to hear more than enough crying next month when my second son is born. I don't need to listen to spoiled Patriots fans cry because opposing teams fans don't come here and kiss our asses. BAN THEM ALL!! COME ON, WHO'S WITH ME???? :rocker:
Grow a pair, man. If they get under your thin skin that much, just ignore them.

:D

By the way, congrats on the upcoming birth!

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Grow a pair, man. If they get under your thin skin that much, just ignore them.

:D

By the way, congrats on the upcoming birth!

NO!! I will not grow a pair. I'll just whine incessantly. That should do the trick.

Dont blame the bronco fans---its been so long since they had a 1/2 decent team, that they are acting like a 14 year old boy with a Victorias secret catalog and a lot of free time.

It's like being in elementary school, or having a younger sister. If you let them bother you, you're letting them win and it'll make it worse. For example, every time a troll gets singled out for "ban him!", that same troll always shows up and pours it on, it never fails.

The trick is just to enjoy it all. If I start to give examples it'll sound like I'm picking on people, so I won't, but if you see something dumb said then laugh. Whining about it, then whining about the whiners, etc. tends not to work.

Patriots rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots