PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

who is not watching the afc title game

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people that said they wouldn't watch it ended up watching it?

Be honest ;)

I watched the second half, once we got home. And I am glad I did. Seeing that look on Rex's face and him slamming his headset down like a 4 year old throwing a temper tantrum put a smile on my face.

I watched the second half, once we got home. And I am glad I did. Seeing that look on Rex's face and him slamming his headset down like a 4 year old throwing a temper tantrum put a smile on my face.

Even though I was thinking I wouldn't be able to pull it off in the end, I didn't watch one play, but I did get scoring updates from those in the house who did watch. I really had no interest. The Pats losing really hit me hard in terms of enjoying football for the rest of this year. I also heard about the temper tantrum, though, which also brought a smile to my face.

I may watch the Superbowl and cheer for the Pack. We'll see.

I felt the same way, Deb. But once the Jets D blew it on the 3rd down, it felt like the sports world righted itself. Jet fans are miserable for getting their hopes sky high after last week, Jets players are miserable for REALLY thinking they could get there (way to have them visualize the green and white confetti and being handed the AFC Champs gear, Rexy!), and Woody's "guarantee" yesterday was complete crap. LdT's ultimate FAIL to punch it in from the 1 yard line was par for his playoff career. The second half "comeback" was great, because the fans started to believe again so it was like they lost the game twice. Pretty much a perfect game from a schadenfreude standpoint.

Ditto. I had planned on not watching it but when I found out Pitt was so far ahead, I tuned in. The headset throw was brilliant. I also loved watching Kyle Wilson get hit square in the face with the football, arms coming up a second later with a big SWISH, nothing but air! Nice reaction time on that one, haha. I really need to find an animated gif of that.

Last edited:
I didn't watch the game, but I jumped for joy when I got the final score in the end...............and oh what a great joy it was!

I did not but turned the TV during the last minute. Felt relieved and it reduced my anger/disappointment with our team.

If I could feel so much, I wonder how badly TB and the players are feeling to let such a fantastic opportunity go by and stomach the insults thrown at them.

Watched the 4th quarter of the nfc game and the second half of the Jests game. I didn't want to but it was my last chance for .50 cent wings at the bar this season.

As much as I dislike the Steelers it was great to watch the Jests lose the game

I didn't watch either title game. Given that the Pats defeated all 4 contenders this season, it is too bad a reminder of what could have been. I am not sure I will watch the Super Bowl.....:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back