PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

who is not watching the afc title game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't bear to watch four teams that were beaten by the Pat's this season, advance to the SB. I hate them all.

Being a Patriots fan for 35 years, I, too, am still very disappointed about our loss, but life goes on. My husband is a Jet fan and he has endured many years of unhappiness with that team. But he has always stood by me when the Pats were in the playoffs and Superbowl. He even opened a bottle of champagne when the Pats won their first Superbowl. I do not like the brashness of the Jets and how they always try to implicate the Patriots organization whenever they can, but, for my loving husband, I will be watching the game and hoping that the better team wins!!! For now, we will just have to wait until next year!!! Go PATS!!!!

Have you tried marriage counseling? Your husband needs help.

The funny thing is that all of you (not living overseas) who say you are not watching the AFCCG will be watching it. I can guarantee it.

I would fall into this pitfall if I was still on winter break, however back in school now means that I can occupy my self with something more important (compared to just watching another TV show). I've got a chapter of Organic Chem and Physics that needs my tender loving.

The funny thing is that all of you (not living overseas) who say you are not watching the AFCCG will be watching it. I can guarantee it.

Ohhhhh, sounds like a bet. I guarantee you that I won't be watching it. I am a man of my word. :cool:

I'm in full blown NHL mode. I don't know what time the CCG games are this weekend, but I do know I'm watching Hockey Night in Canada tonight, even if Coach's Corner might be about Cherry whining about the NHL concussion rules vis-a-vis Crosby.

Last edited:
Ohhhhh, sounds like a bet. I guarantee you that I won't be watching it. I am a man of my word. :cool:

I'm in full blown NHL mode. I don't know what time the CCG games are this weekend, but I do know I'm watching Hockey Night in Canada tonight, even if Coach's Corner might be about Cherry whining about the NHL concussion rules vis-a-vis Crosby.

And don't forget about him complaining about Russian players as well...

Being a Patriots fan for 35 years, I, too, am still very disappointed about our loss, but life goes on. My husband is a Jet fan and he has endured many years of unhappiness with that team. But he has always stood by me when the Pats were in the playoffs and Superbowl. He even opened a bottle of champagne when the Pats won their first Superbowl. I do not like the brashness of the Jets and how they always try to implicate the Patriots organization whenever they can, but, for my loving husband, I will be watching the game and hoping that the better team wins!!! For now, we will just have to wait until next year!!! Go PATS!!!!

Here you go!

131091-printable-divorce-forms.gif

I'll be watching both games tomorrow. I love NFL football. The fact that my team coughed up a fur ball will not stop me from following a sport that I love. I'm a huge Patriots fan but my life does not revolve around them.
How sad to have the NFL all done in 2 more weeks. :mad: Season just flies by.

Last edited:
And don't forget about him complaining about Russian players as well...

Heh, yep. He hates Ovie something fierce, especially because Ovechkin has little issue with ribbing Cherry a bit. :D

I'll be watching both games tomorrow. I love NFL football. The fact that my team coughed up a fur ball will not stop me from following a sport that I love. I'm a huge Patriots fan but my life does not revolve around them.
How sad to have the NFL all done on January 16th at 7:00pm. :mad: Season just flies by.

Fixed it for you :cool:

Nope, no games tomorrow. However, as long as the Steelers win I will watch the Super Bowl.

I am with u here.....I can't watch tomorrow's afc championship........will most likely catch nfc finale.....will not watch super bowl if jests get in it......couldnt deal with that horse####....

I am sure the steelers will adapt to what the jets will do.:rolleyes::mad:

I will do what I've done for the last half decade or so - I will keep an eye on the 4th quarter score, and if I like what I see I will watch the game and laugh my (in this case Jets) hating butt off! :D Heck, circumstances permitting, I might even record Rexy's concession speech so I can savor it a while longer...

I have never had more interest in a non Pats game before. It is all about the jets losing and ideally losing big if at all possible.

I will be reading my economics book.

I have never had more interest in a non Pats game before. It is all about the jets losing and ideally losing big if at all possible.

Amen, Brother Horace, preach the Word!!! :D:singing:

I'll be watching it and roaring for a rapist and a woman beater to get to the Superbowl.:(

I think I have more interest in the LOLbowl (Probowl) than the AFCCG. I gotta see how McCourty does :rolleyes:

Nope. Aside from a little betting on the Super Bowl....... Football is over for me this year. Way tooo soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back