Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

If you were rebuilding the patriots and you could keep only 1 who would it be?

• Tom Brady, Team Captain and Starting Quarterback

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Bill Belichick, Head Coach

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Robert Kraft, President

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Scott Pioli, Head of Player Personel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tedy Bruschi, Line Backer & Heart of the Defense

• Richard Seymour, Defensive Lineman

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Major Applewhite.

Goodbye everyone.

I am leaving this chat site. I am in absolute disbelief of how I have been treated here. T-Shirt Dynasty and especially Schmessy abviously hate new blood. I was just trying to start some fun stuff here. For all of you who have read the previous posts my side at least is true, I have posted at all of those sites. My usual screen name is celtics33 but it wa staken here, at this mundane bull**** site. See ya, F.B.N. thanks for being cool. Try ESPN chat, much friendlier. much better, and above all much more welcoming to new guys just trying to be part of the fun. See ya LOOOSERS!

Myra Kraft!!:rocker: But she wasn't a choice so I couldn't vote.

1stand10 said:
I am leaving this chat site. I am in absolute disbelief of how I have been treated here. T-Shirt Dynasty and especially Schmessy abviously hate new blood. I was just trying to start some fun stuff here. For all of you who have read the previous posts my side at least is true, I have posted at all of those sites. My usual screen name is celtics33 but it wa staken here, at this mundane bull**** site. See ya, F.B.N. thanks for being cool. Try ESPN chat, much friendlier. much better, and above all much more welcoming to new guys just trying to be part of the fun. See ya LOOOSERS!

Class act all the way. This is the PM he left me on the way out:

"Silly rabbit tricks are for kids. I'll see you in person real soon."

This didn't surprise me. Anyone who has been over to the ESPN.com chatrooms knows the caliber of dialogue that goes on there.

Last edited:
1stand10 said:

You talking to me?

1 last reply, patsnut no I was not talking to you. Thanks for doing the pole though. Shmessy has now private messaged me 31 times. Shmessy you wont be able to msg me anymore. I am deleting this link upon sending this msg. STOP CONTACTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freak! Everyone else goodbye. Thanks again to F.B.N. for being cool. GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously Shmessy, stop! I will report you for those pics you keep sending. not cool dude...... at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1stand10 said:
1 last reply, patsnut no I was not talking to you. Thanks for doing the pole though. Shmessy has now private messaged me 31 times. Shmessy you wont be able to msg me anymore. I am deleting this link upon sending this msg. STOP CONTACTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freak! Everyone else goodbye. Thanks again to F.B.N. for being cool. GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously Shmessy, stop! I will report you for those pics you keep sending. not cool dude...... at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a real piece of work. But I have already contacted Ian and he will look into your situation.

So much for the distinguished road he was on.

Last edited:
CrazyDave said:
So much for the distinguished road he was on.

Heehee, well he did say he has 28,000 posts on ESPN.com, 40,000 on I-Chat and 65,000 on Yahoo-Chat. To my rudimentary math, that's 133,000 posts. Spending that much time in front of the computer probably means he's never actually been on a road in his life!

1stand10 said:

The medication won't work if you don't take it as prescribed.:D

I don't think I could take 64,984 more posts like that.:bricks: :eek: :bricks:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back