Status
Not open for further replies.

mcbee

Banned
Reaction score
Mark Anderson just got picked.

Brnadon Guillory Louisiana OLB - kind of like DeMarcus Ware or Lawson
D'Arrius Howard RB Arkansas
Mike Hass - Biletnekoff winner. Must be stunned to be him.
Gerrick McPherson - CB - very fast but little ball skills. Maybe not a good pick.

Greg Eslinger - winner of best center award, or maybe best lineman overall - from Minnesota too. Of course we already have a lineman picked.

Ryan LaCasse - similar to Will McGinnest - Syracuse

I'm a broken record - Babatunde!

lets take Hass and Freddie Roach, Hank Baskett

Last edited:
marcus vick

Maybe we can pick another Kicker for depth at that spot.

LaCasse, McClover, Babtunde... I wouldn't mind any of those guys.

shmessy said:
Maybe we can pick another Kicker for depth at that spot.

Are you crazy? If we need depth at any position it's TE.

Good point. How 'bout a versatile K/TE?

Martin Nance
O Hoyte

shmessy said:
Good point. How 'bout a versatile K/TE?

He would be the perfect compliment for Thomas, our LS/TE. Perhaps we could convert Mills to a KR/TE?

JoeSixPat said:
I'm a broken record - Babatunde!
Definately. And Montavious Stanley, Dale Robinson, Oliver Hoyte,Pat Ross, maybe Greg Eslinger.

Stanley gone

RE:parham....maybe I was thinking about Thomas Howard, very speedy LB. We still have 4 picks left, if we can come up with 2 of those guys on the list I'd be thrilled. I guarantee we pick another kicker with one of those 4 picks, but we should pick
anothe WR.

EDIT-Sorry, wrong thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dee Webb
CB | (5'10", 183, 4.45) | FLORIDA
Collegiate Images/Getty Images
(CB) Dee Webb - FLORIDAStrengths: Possesses adequate height and bulk. Is quick and fast. Shows very good initial burst and COD skills. Possesses smooth hips and shows the ability to turn-and-run vertically without losing much in transition. Shows good closing burst when the ball is in the air. Has good leaping ability and ball skills. He is aggressive in run support. Lacks elite size but shows good strength for his size. Takes solid angles in pursuit and has developed into a reliable open-field tackler. Has shown good durability and stamina. A proven special teams contributor with upside in that facet of the NFL game.

Chris Chester
OC | (6'3", 303, 4.88) | OKLAHOMA
Strengths: Has an explosive first step, can get into position quickly and rarely allows assignment to shoot the gap. Has added substantial weight since moving from tight end and has the frame to add more bulk. Possesses good athletic ability, gets up to the second level quickly and flashes the ability to adjust to the moving target in the open field. Has excellent top-end speed for size and can get around the corner when asked to pull. Gets into pass set quickly and uses arms to ride edge rushers past the pocket. Has good lateral mobility and flashes the ability to redirect inside after starting outside. Has lined up at tight end, guard and center and is versatile enough to line up at tackle as well. Catches the ball fairly well and can be used on tackle-eligible plays near the goal line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes