PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is going to Buffalo?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphys95

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Just an early heads up for any Pats fans trekking to Buffalo; for the 5th year running our club will be co-hosting a tailgate in the South Parking Lot of Ralph Wilson Stadium. Along with the Patriots Fan Club of Rochester and Buddy Love's Pats Crew we form one of the best away tailgates of 'em all.
buff06.jpg

It's always a blast - huge turnout. We are easy to spot as you drive in to the parking lot. If you need more info (map, directions, etc.), click here. Hope to see you there.
tailgb40017.jpg

I'm thinking about it. The family and I are going to Jacksonville, but I might make the trip up for the bills game with my buddy. That picture represents a very cold but fun day for me. I have a bunch of pics of the crew shoveling the yard lines during the breaks.

mgcolby said:
I'm thinking about it. The family and I are going to Jacksonville, but I might make the trip up for the bills game with my buddy. That picture represents a very cold but fun day for me. I have a bunch of pics of the crew shoveling the yard lines during the breaks.

Cold indeed. One of the coolest things about that game was seeing the receivers' footprints in the snow - you could read their patterns! ...after the fact, of course. :)

Looking forward to hooking up with the Murphy's crew in Buffalo. For anyone thinking about going, it's a great group of die-hard fans. There are 4 of us making the trek, and we'll definitely see you there. Go Pats! FOTK!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those Buffalo games always fall on busy weekends for me. Hopefully next year. This year I'll be in Miami and Tennessee (if its a meaningful game), not to mention Foxboro for our nice and friendly meeting with the Denver Broncos ;)

For those who are going, definitely hang out with these guys - some of the best Pats fans out there!

Murphys95 said:
Just an early heads up for any Pats fans trekking to Buffalo; for the 5th year running our club will be co-hosting a tailgate in the South Parking Lot of Ralph Wilson Stadium. Along with the Patriots Fan Club of Rochester and Buddy Love's Pats Crew we form one of the best away tailgates of 'em all.
buff06.jpg

It's always a blast - huge turnout. We are easy to spot as you drive in to the parking lot. If you need more info (map, directions, etc.), click here. Hope to see you there.
tailgb40017.jpg

great photo ! i would like to be with you and perhaps it will happens in the next future !

G R A N D I ! ! !

Last edited:
Murphys95 said:
buff06.jpg

tailgb40017.jpg
What an awesome photo ! I would definitely like to meet up with you guys in Buffalo some year. Unfortunately this year the road trips are Miami and Green Bay plus the full slate of home games. Hats off to groups like Murphy 95 and the Fan club of Rochester. We're lucky to have em.

Counting down the days and can't wait to take over the lot at ralph wilson yet again. Colby I have two more tix if you do decide to go, you can email me at [email protected].

buddylove75 said:
Counting down the days and can't wait to take over the lot at ralph wilson yet again. Colby I have two more tix if you do decide to go, you can email me at [email protected].

Cool I will keep that in mind.

We should have a get together the night before the game, maybe at anchor bar or adams mark hotel bar.

buddylove75 said:
We should have a get together the night before the game, maybe at anchor bar or adams mark hotel bar.

Well, I live here, so I'll be there. I'd like to hit the tailgate this year, definitely.

If any of you want some good advice on much better bars and much better wings, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went last year for the first time. Going again this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down