PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is excited today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited as well, I'm going to stream it live from Denmark:) It will be around 2 am over here!

I'm very excited NUT. How'd you know I was looking at por...
Forget it

Certainly will be keeping an eye on the usual players, rodney , Geno, Gay, Ellis, Big Vince.

Here is a few that I want to keep a special look out for tonight:

#15 Washinton
#18 Stallworth
#24 Mel Mitchell- ddin't see him at all last year
#34 Sammy Morris
#42 Quinton Smith
#49 Oscar Lua
#51 Justin Rogers
#68 Ryan O'Callahan and the battle with
#77 Nick Kaczur
#95 Kareem Brown
And the key FA addition #96 AD

^no Meriweather?

im interested in seeing where he lines up most of the time and how he plays

also Wilson.

^no Meriweather?

im interested in seeing where he lines up most of the time and how he plays

also Wilson.

How the hell did I forget about Welker and Merriweather.:eek:

I've got my eye on:

Willie Andrews
Kelvin Kight

Gunners and both of whom work their ass off. Andrews has the leg up as he can also provide secondary depth.

Elijah Craig 18yr bourbon

Meathouse marinated steaktips

HD Plasma

leather sectional that I intend to get for free thanks to Jordan's and the Sox

couple of german shepherd dogs at my feet

LET THE SEASON BEGIN!!

I'll be more excited at the end of the game if there are no major injuries. But Hell yeah, I am definitely ready to watch some Patriots football!

Welcome to the board.

I'm excited about tonight, but on 9/9 I'll be a nervous wreck leading up to the game.

Same here. I get excited about pre-season, but it can't compare to the apprehension that precedes the 1st regular season game. With it being in NY this year it'll be even worse. Of course it'll be a nail biter until the 4th quarter when it'll become apparent that the Pats were in control since the 1st quarter. :)

I am so excited today that I am typing this but not with my fingers ;)

Elijah Craig 18yr bourbon

Meathouse marinated steaktips

HD Plasma

leather sectional that I intend to get for free thanks to Jordan's and the Sox

couple of german shepherd dogs at my feet

LET THE SEASON BEGIN!!

That is delicious bourbon! I finished my bottle of EC 18 a couple of weeks ago, but am fully equipped with some Woodford Reserve for tonight. Eagle Rare 10 is also very pleasing. (always neat......snifffffffff)

Made plans to visit my father on the Cape so we could watch the game together. We'll be keeping our eyes on any young ST'ers making an impact.

I can't say I'm as "excited" as some other posters, though. Or as "talented". Very impressive! ;)

I'm fired up baby! It has been a long but awesome offseason.

Last edited:
That is delicious bourbon! I finished my bottle of EC 18 a couple of weeks ago, but am fully equipped with some Woodford Reserve for tonight. Eagle Rare 10 is also very pleasing. (always neat......snifffffffff)

I like a good small-batch bourbon. Tops for me are EC18, Blanton's, Jack Single, Thedford, Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit, Henry Weller, Woodford, Baker's and Basil Hayden. I don't drink a ton, but this week I'm been lucky enough to have some Blanton's (at Buckley's Steakhouse in Merrimack, NH) as well as the EC18 at home...

(First Post)

Definitely excited, but don't really know what to be looking for. I'm intrigued to see how Mills might be used. The guy was pretty good last preseason, but it's hard to tell how he would be used against all first stringers. I'm most curious to see how well he blocks tonight.

I'm also interested to see two of the new guys because I don't really know their game - Stallworth and Morris. People call Stallworth a #1, but I never saw him that way. I want him to wow me with route running and YAC - not just speed.

I want to see if Morris can pound it. Heath Evans is big but doesn't seem to have the lateral movement and quicks to pound it through a little hole the way Dillon could do. I'm hoping Morris can.

Oh yeah, and Welker too. Is he Deion Branch II? Reports lead me to believe that he could be... It's a high bar in my mind, but if the guy continues his trajectory of improvement this year, it's a good goal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back