PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is as excited about seeing Gabriel in a Pat's uni as I am ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruthSeeker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I'm real psyched. Big, Strong, Fast, I don't think we've ever had this type of receiver ever. Not only is he 6'2" 220 , he's fast also. I'm very interested to see how he plays. Hopefully he makes a big difference in the Jets game (if he plays).

Randy Moss.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him play. If he can make a contribution, it'll really go a long way toward balancing the offense and adding some firepower and vertical stretch to the offense.

Trust me your not the only one thats excited, I think Brady will make Gabriel a household name!

Get help for your man crush. Now!

He's no Deion Branch first off, and second off Brady is gonna have the worst year of his career because he lost his top receiver in branch and the clubhouse is in turmoil.

seriously though, I'm excited to see Gabriel AND Jackson. Can't wait to see what these guys can do with Brady, but I don't expect a ton of them right away. Soon enough though, soon enough Brady will love these guys.

Yes, just because it's another reciever on the field. The Pats only suited up 3 last week! That is pathetic! Jackson needs to get his ass on the field too.

If Gabriel ends up being a better Givens AND Jackson ends up being equal or maybe even better than Branch, PLUS Seattle's #1.........what will be left to say about BB & SP??

Don't be shocked if this actually happens.......it seriously may.

You guys are so spoiled.

I am just happy to see the Pats game coming on in the South. You know how many times we get to see the Pats play in the South!?

Yes, Gabriel was signed to be our #1. Now let's see him in action.

edgecy said:
You guys are so spoiled.

I am just happy to see the Pats game coming on in the South. You know how many times we get to see the Pats play in the South!?
Once a year at Miami?

Box_O_Rocks said:
Once a year at Miami?

Well, that's a national broadcast so it doesn't count.

At least thats one more game than I'll be seeing here in AZ. Cardinals or Broncos from the looks of it... yay :rolleyes:

I think Gabriel will make be a force in a Pats uniform. All these receivers that leave are going to face a fact. Brady makes them great.

IMO, Gabriel has a good chance of being 1 of those pickups the Patriots make that turns into a real good player here. He'll be different than the smurfs that have been here the last 5 years or so though. As much as people want to believe Jackson will be a good/great player, high DP WR's are real unknowns. Think of the hype that there was around when David Terrell was drafted. Some rookie's step in and do real well. I really have no idea where Jackson will fall in between the Terrell's or a rookie season like Terry Glenn's.

After seeing the train wreck he escaped in Oakland, he should be doubly motivated to perform in NE.

poppabear721 said:
At least thats one more game than I'll be seeing here in AZ. Cardinals or Broncos from the looks of it... yay :rolleyes:

I think Gabriel will make be a force in a Pats uniform. All these receivers that leave are going to face a fact. Brady makes them great.
Seriously you guys need NFL Ticket. DirectTV sucks, but it just doesn't matter. And don't give me a money excuse. Just don't eat for a month, only vitamins and water. There, problem solved :)

I don't see how this Gabriel kid can fail. He works hard, has skills, and TB throwing to him. That's a good combo.

I can't wait. I hope he lives up to his potential.

edgecy said:
You guys are so spoiled.

Oh man, you just made my day. I just assumed I wouldn't get a Pats game here until they played a sunday night, monday night, or against the dolphins. I was planning on watching the game on gamecast, but now I get a double header of Bills vs. Dolphins and then Pats vs. Jets. SWEET. I'm glad I didn't make plans for Sunday (well, except studying...but screw that).

I'm excited but I'm not letting my expectations get too high. Despite poor play in the preseason I thought Reche had a good enough first game in the opener. Only two catches but one was a nice one where he had to stretch for the ball and got hit pretty hard. It was the sort of catch he was flubbing in the preseason.

If Gabriel can outperform Reche I'll be happy.

I'm more excited about seeing Chad Jackson.

Heck....having Gabriel out there and having him put up good numbers one week makes Reche's job that much easier the next week because its one more threat that defenses have to worry about. Thats what I'm looking forward to. Not only what he can do by himself, but what he will allow everyone else to do as well. Not that he's a Steve Smith type that opens up plays for everyone else on the field because he draws so much attention, but thats just the way our system is designed to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes