PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who here is headed down to see Training Camp??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
ill be there first day!!! cant wait to see all the new and old guys again...Football season is almost here!

I'll be there Friday morning and on August 6 for the in-stadium practice.

i'd be there friday morning if it weren't for a filling (dentist). lol

Does anyone know when the instadium practice is for season ticket holders and waiting list members is??

I hope to get to 4 or 5 practices, not sure which ones yet...probably some of the 5:30-7:30 ones

oops..sorry i am on the waiting list but havent recieved anything about it yet

Don't think the waiting list applies. But if you have a Pats Visa card, live in Foxboro, or currently are an STH, then the Pats have already sent out your tickets/given you an opportunity to be sent some.

Don't think the waiting list applies. But if you have a Pats Visa card, live in Foxboro, or currently are an STH, then the Pats have already sent out your tickets/given you an opportunity to be sent some.

usally every year we get to go and get tickets to the in stadium..we usally get them like a week before if iam not mistaken

Waiting list members are invited to request tickets to the instadium practice. I received an email about tickets a week ago.

I will be headed down to Foxboro for several sessions...just not sure which yet. One will definitely be Friday at 8:45.

Will travel up from New Jersey to catch both practices on Friday then maybe come back for another one later. Hope to see you all there.

Take lots of pictures, everyone and I want a good report from the fans!! :) I'm jealous, I wish I could go!! Have fun!!

I'm heading down sometime next week. Probably Tuesday & Wednesday! I can't wait. I guess I should book my hotel soon.

I'm not going because superstition has gotten the better of me. Here's why:

Camps I did NOT attend: 2001, 2003, 2004 :)

Camps I DID attend: 2002, 2005, 2006 :eek:

Of course that's all just a series of coincidences, but I'm not taking any chances.

I'll be there Friday morning.

Honestly i would like to meet some of you guys, but more than likely i'll be there making my reports too just like Mrs. B hopefully continues too.

Pats1 i'll be looking for you.;)

I'm faking a doctors appointment, to go on Friday morning. It'll be one of the only chances I'll be able to go this year. Friday Morning I'll be on the Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots