PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who has the best chance of beating Indy in the Playoffs besides Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see Indy losing to anyone except the Patriots, unless they have a really bad game or they lose another receiver to injury. Even without Freeney and Harrison they are still kicking butt. You need a great offense to counter their offense...it's the only way to beat the Colts.
I'm still not impressed by the Colts.They beat a struggling Ravens team that has been a train wreck all year long last night.Whoopty doo!I think Pittsburgh or the Jags can give them a game to the bitter end.I know the Colts would probably rather face the Steelers than the Jags in the 2nd round.Either team will have a great shot at pulling the upset.

I hope so badly, that some how, the bills get the 6th seed, them end up beating the colts in the playoffs...man, that would be great, payton would NEVER be able to live it down....come on guys, just imagin the look on his face at the end of that game.

Anyone who thinks the Jaguars have a better chance against Indy is crazy. It happens every year...people say the Jags can beat the Colts because of their defense and running game, but it just won't happen. The Steelers match up better against the Colts than everyone except NE.

You must have missed the recent Jaguars/Colts game in Indianapolis, where the Jaguars would have won the game had not a personal foul been called on a Jaguar player, and the game would likely have gone in the Jaguar's favor much earlier had the officials not blown that fumble/incomplete ruling.

I think the Jaguars are going to beat the Steelers this weekend and the Chargers have a ridiculously easy schedule to boot (DET and DEN at home and then at the Raiders). If the Chargers run the table they'll end up with the 3 seed. If the Wild Card teams stay the course (really, it's all about whether or not the Browns take down the Bills this weekend) seeding will be:

1. Pats
2. Colts
3. Chargers
4. Steelers
5. Jaguars
6. Browns

And we would see an interesting match up of the Chargers and Browns and a rematch of the Jags and Steelers. From there, it's pretty wide open. That, I think, is the absolute only way the Chargers advance (weakest division winner playing the weakest wild card team). And I'm not so sure the Steelers wouldn't beat the Jaguars in a rematch. That would make for the most interesting playoffs, IMHO, 'cause both one of those first round match ups could go either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes