• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
so who gets reggie bush now that mario williams has signed with houston

We will!

Don't underestimate... this was all a ruse...

Just read at KFFL that the Saints have Bush #1 on their board and will more than likely take him.

I'm guessing at this point that Bush is a Saint unless some team hires Mike Ditka as a consultant and he trades the team's next 13 drafts for the #2 pick. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saints | Team may just go ahead and select R. Bush
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:27:02 -0700

Peter King, of SI.com, reports the New Orleans Saints may pull the second early shocker of the NFL Draft by selecting USC RB Reggie Bush. Saints general manager Mickey Loomis, from his bunker at Saints' headquarters, said he didn't think he would accept any offers for USC RB Reggie Bush prior to the start of the NFL Draft. "He (Bush) is the No. 1 player on our board," Loomis said during a break in staff meetings at the Saints' facility. "He's the No. 1 player on a lot of teams' boards. To be truthful, I don't expect us to be moving the pick." The Saints appear poised to take the most explosive running back to come out of college football in years. Bush would complement incumbent RB Deuce McAllister, who's returning from major knee surgery.

Crazy Patriot Guy said:
Just read at KFFL that the Saints have Bush #1 on their board and will more than likely take him.

I'm guessing at this point that Bush is a Saint unless some team hires Mike Ditka as a consultant and he trades the team's next 13 drafts for the #2 pick. :)

Peter King, of SI.com, reports the New Orleans Saints may pull the second early shocker of the NFL Draft by selecting USC RB Reggie Bush. Saints general manager Mickey Loomis, from his bunker at Saints' headquarters, said he didn't think he would accept any offers for USC RB Reggie Bush prior to the start of the NFL Draft. "He (Bush) is the No. 1 player on our board," Loomis said during a break in staff meetings at the Saints' facility. "He's the No. 1 player on a lot of teams' boards. To be truthful, I don't expect us to be moving the pick." The Saints appear poised to take the most explosive running back to come out of college football in years. Bush would complement incumbent RB Deuce McAllister, who's returning from major knee surgery.

The bluff begins....are you listening Jets!!!

Bush's agent plans to pull an Eli/Elway with NO according to pft.com...

Who gets Bush now....hopefully me

On my fantasy team...I think he could get a lot of tds

If the Aints take Bush maybe we can get deuce from em.......... No offense, Corey!:rocker:

We trade up to No. 2 and nab him!

(relax...Im kidding)

Crazy Patriot Guy said:

No way. Saints just gave McAllister a $51 million contract and don't want to spend what a #2 would cost on another RB. They don't want to spend much period. Peter king is an imbecile. The #2 will be traded to the highest bidder which will likely end up the Jets.

Last edited:
i hope NOT the Jets...

I don't specifically know the answer to the poll question....but we can rule out Vito Spadafore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots