PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who from the Pats makes the Pro Bowl this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brady199

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how many go, I think this team has been snubbed in the past, for not "winning sexy", well we all know thats not an issue this year.

I think the Charges had 11 last year.

Obviously, Brady, Moss

Probably, Samuell, Warren

Maybe, Wilfork, Light, Vrabel

I wonder how Welker will do, we all know of his value to the pats, and his Numbers are Good, But I don't know if there is a slot or enough consideration given to slot recievers. And I don't know if he's done enough to make as a Special Teams Player?

It should be ineresting to see how this plays out.

Last edited:
As long as BB isn't coaching it again I'm happy.

Mankins will make it.

Oh and also

86r8284.jpg

Eight guys so far. :D @ Chris Hanson being the top voted punter in the NFL. Haha. How the hell...

Wilfork, Vrabel, etc. may be voted in as well, just not as starters.

Adam Vinatieri over Rob Bironas is a joke.

Last edited:
AV? Seriously? I am amazed at that :eek: there are just so many other better kickers this year. This is only fan votes right? I really hope Vrabel makes it!!

I see Brady and Moss as starters. Welker edges out Leon Washington as KR because Welker will finish the year with 100 receptions. Light will start, Mankins will backup, Koppen has a shot at C. Wilfork, Vrabel and Samuel will represent the defense.

Brady, Moss, Wilfork, Light as starters
Vrabel as maybe a starter
Welker, Mankins as non-starters.

In my opinion, Asante doesn't make it (unless his game gets turned up a notch)...

And of course, Bill Belichick as Head Coach

Last edited:
If this team goes 16-0, they will get a TON of props for the players:

Tom Brady
Randy Moss
Matt Light
Logan Mankins
Dan Koppen
Vince Wilfork
Mike Vrabel
Asante Samuel

Offense: Brady, Moss, Welker, Mankins, Light

Defense:Wilfork, Samuel, Vrabel

It will be interesting to see how many go, I think this team has been snubbed in the past, for not "winning sexy", well we all know thats not an issue this year.

I think the Charges had 11 last year.

Obviously, Brady, Moss

Probably, Samuell, Warren

Maybe, Wilfork, Light, Vrabel

I wonder how Welker will do, we all know of his value to the pats, and his Numbers are Good, But I don't know if there is a slot or enough consideration given to slot recievers. And I don't know if he's done enough to make as a Special Teams Player?

It should be ineresting to see how this plays out.

Hopefully nobody.
I still remember the Edwards injury. Kraft whould fly them to Tahiti for a teram party if they win the SB screw the Pro Bowl

I love Tedy but that many votes for the Pro Bowl this year?:eek: Why?

If any aged LB on this team deserves it is Seau

Evidently this is a popularity contest if Manning is leading Brady in votes. And you could say some of the votes are skewed if Bruschi makes the pro bowl. However I think I would be dissapointed if the season plays out and Dan Koppen is not elected over Jeff Saturday. After watching his play this season he is worthy imo to start the season. Clearly the offensive line is our greatest strength which coincides with everything Brady and the Wr's do.

Pro bowlers

Tom Brady QB
Randy Moss WR
Wes Welker WR sub
Logan Mankins LG
Matt Light LT
Dan Koppen C
Mike Vrabel LB
Vince Wilfork DT
Asante Samuel CB

As far as I'm concerned if the season ended today these are the probowlers I'd expect to see on the roster. Anything else is gravy on top.

Come on guys, the Pro Bowl is nothing more than a popularity contest. Manning and Favre higher than Brady, Shawn Meriman, I mean, come on, its a joke. People just vote for the most popular, not that best this season. I could care less about awards and honors voted by fan.

Brady won't make it. It'll be Manning and (ahem) Philip Rivers again, won't it?

Brady won't make it. It'll be Manning and (ahem) Philip Rivers again, won't it?

Manning can go to the Pro Bowl. Brady will be too busy partying after getting his 4th ring. :rocker: :singing:

Brady, Moss, Wilfork, Light as starters
Vrabel as maybe a starter
Welker, Mankins as non-starters.

In my opinion, Asante doesn't make it (unless his game gets turned up a notch)...

And of course, Bill Belichick as Head Coach

You are aware that the coach of the pro-bowl is whoever loses the conference title game, right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots