PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who else is going to the Meadowlands this Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Shmessy will be in da house - Here's hoping for a good game (and breakout games for Jackson and Gabriel!).

shmessy said:
Shmessy will be in da house - Here's hoping for a good game (and breakout games for Jackson and Gabriel!).

I'll be there along with AStack75. We're planning to tailgate, looks like a summer day in the forecast!

I will be there in my Pats colors and basking in the warm welcome I'm sure to get. hahahaa....

I am going.

im going! i live in NJ so cheaaaa

I hear that Jet fans are actually pretty tame/lame at the games. True?

I just bought tickets and will be there let me know where you guys will be tailgating. Send a PM and I will give you my cell phone number.

Does anyone have an extra ticket (or 2)? I just got out of a call shift and would love to go....name the price.

Wow, **feelings of homesickness**.

During my 15 years living in NY I missed the Pats playing in the meadowlands a total of three times tops ('92, '02 - but I saw them in foxboro, and last year). Wish I was going.

Do us proud and LET'S HEAR YOU CRAZY ASS PAT FANS IN JOYSEY THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!

We really need a good showing, I'm getting worried about Gillete these days.

I'll be there...Wilfork jersey and hard hat.

Ill be there sporting the brand new 85 jersey and all.. WHo all from the Herald is gonna be there?

Sounds like the Pats will be well represented. That’s excellent. Hats off to all of you. Can’t wait to hear your noise back in my living room!

Have no fear...two of my boys will be there with their buddies. One of them is the loudest of the 60,000 home fans at Gillette each home game and he turns it up several notches in opposing stadiums.

Please look out for him, I don't want fireman Ed taking out his frustrations on him.

good !
we will be surely represented well with Patriots colours.

pls send feedback with yr impressions at the stadium-thks !

fgssand said:
Have no fear...two of my boys will be there with their buddies. One of them is the loudest of the 60,000 home fans at Gillette each home game and he turns it up several notches in opposing stadiums.

Please look out for him, I don't want fireman Ed taking out his frustrations on him.

Watch out for a Cat named Frank Moga. He posted a thread at JI that he was going "to give a fist to any Pasties fan cheering at the game".

The rest of th JI posters called him an idiot for that and then he said he was "kidding". He's probably 5'1 and 125 and would start sucking his thumb if a Patriot fan got within 10 feet of him.:D

PATSNUTme said:
Watch out for a Cat named Frank Moga. He posted a thread at JI that he was going "to give a fist to any Pasties fan cheering at the game".

The rest of th JI posters called him an idiot for that and then he said he was "kidding". He's probably 5'1 and 125 and would start sucking his thumb if a Patriot fan got within 10 feet of him.:D

I saw Fireman Ed up close a few years ago. He's about 3-foot-5, classically Napoleonic.

shmessy said:

I'll be watching on the Ticket from Wisconsin but look forward to watching Fireman Shmessy leading a P-A-T-S cheer

PATSNUTme said:

They were there last year and they were respectful, cheering nicely but no in your face BS ( I know I hate seeing that in Gillette- opposing fans may visit, but they should not be obnoxious). BEER sales were banned that game evidently due to the fact that Jets fans are not capable of drinking and cheering at the same time, so it was pretty calm. Jets fans were real quiet after Vrabe's second TD anyway and had left in droves by the middle of the 3rd quarter. Jets gave us the Xmas present we were looking for last year that's for sure. Last years game was the last ABC MNF game ever.

Ya, I had some words with the moga guy..I think he is a Tony Soprano wannabe.......I would imagine he added the vowel to his name just to pretend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes