PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who else hates the hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I am looking forward to the game this Sunday, make no mistake like you all are. However making comparisons between the two teams, QB's, coaches, offenses, defenses....it is just going on and on to the nth degree. People are sure to work themselves into a frenzy b4 game time.

I look at it at a regular season game, in Indy. We have to continue to get better and roll into the playoffs. It is going to be hard keeping this kind of momentum so we have to be sure to manage this going forward. Get people rested and healthy, take #12 out in the 4th if we have a big lead. Other teams will get pissed if we continue scoring a lot of points while they have not so much.

If we win or lose, we learn from it and move into the bye with some rest for the players going forward. What I am more concerned about is home field in January and the games after that....:)

I kinda wish sometimes they would tone down the hype a bit for a regular season game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back