PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do you want to win today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

onegameatatime

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Regardless of how it affects the Pats.

I'd like Carolina -- like Fox, tend to be against NY teams; although Smith is a very talented jerk

I'd prefer Cincy -- nothing like shutting up the preening Steelers.

My reason against Cincy is not wanting to reward lousy owners.

Steelers, just since it's the only way we can get the AFCG at home, which would just be cool.

Giants, because I dislike Paymetons so much, I'd be tickled pink to see Eli get farther into the playoffs than his big whiney brother. :D

Steelers for selfish reasons (possibly home game for AFC championship) and the Panthers.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Steelers, just since it's the only way we can get the AFCG at home, which would just be cool.

Giants, because I dislike Paymetons so much, I'd be tickled pink to see Eli get farther into the playoffs than his big whiney brother. :D

Say it isn't so.

I hate the Giants and now I hate Mannings. They need to lose ASAP. Eli in his first playoff game and Peyton in his first playoff game this year.

PATSNUTme said:
Say it isn't so.

I hate the Giants and now I hate Mannings. They need to lose ASAP. Eli in his first playoff game and Peyton in his first playoff game this year.
:D Look, I FULLY expected to hate Eli the way I hate Paymetons... for some reason it just didn't happen. I dunno, maybe he doesn't whine enough, or blame his team enough, whatever it is, Eli just doesn't tickle my wretch reflex the way his brother does.

I'd be perfectly happy with a Pats vs Giants Super Bowl because I would laugh every time I thought of Paymetons sitting at home (or in a bar in Mexico as Javier Lopez) watching his little brother play in the BIG GAME he can't get to. To me it just enhances the Choke Mystique that is Paymetons.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
:D Look, I FULLY expected to hate Eli the way I hate Paymetons... for some reason it just didn't happen. I dunno, maybe he doesn't whine enough, or blame his team enough, whatever it is, Eli just doesn't tickle my wretch reflex the way his brother does.

I'd be perfectly happy with a Pats vs Giants Super Bowl because I would laugh every time I thought of Paymetons sitting at home (or in a bar in Mexico as Javier Lopez) watching his little brother play in the BIG GAME he can't get to. To me it just enhances the Choke Mystique that is Paymetons.

But he plays for the Gaints. My #1 hated team all of my life. Now that a Manning is playing for them, I hate them even more.

I don't want to see them make the SB, even if we blow them out. Making the SB gives them some creditbility in their fans minds.

TD Panthers- Yessssss!

Carolina is so going to win this one...the Giants seem to have peaked during the regular season.

I agree....the less Mannings there are for the media to crow about in the playoffs, the better.

Panthers - gritty team with some pretty decent fans.

Bengals - I'd like to have the Pats play the Colts next; but I'm not pulling terribly hard either way in this game.

The football gods have been good to me this week. The Giants are history.:rocker:

I NEED the Bengals to win today. I took a shot and just bought 2 tickets to the Pats-Colts game next Sunday. It's about a 4 1/2 hour drive for me from Ann Arbor, and I'm good luck. I was at Pittsburgh last year. Come on Bengals...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back