PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do you want to LOSE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The patriots! opps sorry they are not playing.(allready lost.)Steelers are going to lose by 2 touchdowns.Seattle will win by 3.

I want the best team still alive in the AFC to win today. That of course means a Bronco loss. Then it's rooting for Seattle and Tatupu.

I want Seattle all the way because they have Patriots bloodlines in them in Lofa Tatupu and Matt Hasslebeck.

I'm torn between the AFC.

Willie55 said:
I want Seattle all the way because they have Patriots bloodlines in them in Lofa Tatupu and Matt Hasslebeck.

I'm torn between the AFC.

SInce I'm in Seattle now, and have been for the past 15 years, I gotta go with Seattle. Holmgren is a great coach, and I've seen him and his team get screwed by BS calls quite often over the years... that, and with all the sons of former Patriots on teh team, I gotta root for them.

I hope Denver loses today - in fact, I hope for two things:

1. The resurgance of Jake Mistake, and...
2. That they get f***ed by the refs worse than we did last week.

:D

The team I want to see lose is the same one as last week.

I forgot about the Tatupu and Hasselbeck connection in Seattle. I'm too consumed with mean spiritness.

So, I may change and go with Carolina to lose. As others have pointed out, Smith is a punk. A very talented punk but still a punk.

Can all of them lose???

Pittsburgh, and Carolina to lose today, Denver to lose in the super bowl...

Denver is going down today, call it a hunch. Gimme Pittsburgh-Seattle in the bowl, with Seattle winning.

Of course, I won't recognize this year's champion as legit regardless of who wins, due to the officiating quality during the playoffs. The NFL better address it in the offseason.

I can't imagine two weeks of Jake Fn Plummer hype . . .

where's the "puke" emoticon ?

:explative :violent:

24-3 Steelers. Did I call for a red hot poler or not!

PATSNUTme said:
24-3 Steelers. Did I call for a red hot poler or not!

Thank you. Denver/Plummer/Bailey and Shanahan can all stick it up thier arses. Thank god we won't have to listen to ESPN drool all over those guys for the next 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back