PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do you want to LOSE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in a rotten mood. There is NFL football today and our Patriots are not playing.

But, it's still better than anything the NBA, NHL, or MLB can come up with. I don't care who wins so I have to care who loses.

AFC.- Denver - I want them to lose. I don't want Pitts to win. We didn't get beat by Denver, we committed 5 turnovers and they took advantage of them. Also, the ref's gave them several calls. So, I hope that Pitts gives it to them with a red hot poker.

Besides they have ugly uniforms and I don't want to see them after today. Here's an ugly thought for the SB.: You can have Shanahans serial killer eyes or Cowhers chin and spit to look at.

NFC- Seattle- I want them to lose. I really don't care if both teams fell into a giant sink hole. But, because Seattle has never been to a SB, I don't want them to go now. I think there should always be teams who never go to the SB.

There are my choices to lose today. What are yours?

To lose:

Denver-at least the Steelers won their game, didn't get a gift.
What is wrong with Shanahan anyway, between those eyes and teeth how can anybody look at him? I don't like to be mean, but he is one strange looking person.

Carolina-Steve Smith is a punk, and by all accounts Matt Hasslebeck is a good guy.

afc: Den
nfc: Car

at the Super Bowl: Car

and next year: PATS !!!

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
I'm in a rotten mood. There is NFL football today and our Patriots are not playing.

But, it's still better than anything the NBA, NHL, or MLB can come up with. I don't care who wins so I have to care who loses.

AFC.- Denver - I want them to lose. I don't want Pitts to win. We didn't get beat by Denver, we committed 5 turnovers and they took advantage of them. Also, the ref's gave them several calls. So, I hope that Pitts gives it to them with a red hot poker.

Besides they have ugly uniforms and I don't want to see them after today. Here's an ugly thought for the SB.: You can have Shanahans serial killer eyes or Cowhers chin and spit to look at.

NFC- Seattle- I want them to lose. I really don't care if both teams fell into a giant sink hole. But, because Seattle has never been to a SB, I don't want them to go now. I think there should always be teams who never go to the SB.

I want Pittsburgh to beat Denver and Seattle to beat Carolina. Seattle has the best chance of beating whoever represents the AFC in the Super Bowl. Hey, you've still got other teams who've never been to a Super Bowl -- Detroit, Houston, Arizona, Cleveland, Jacksonville, New Orleans (did I miss anyone?) and a bunch of others who have never won it. I just don't want Pittsburgh or Denver to have bragging rights. Hard to believe it's been a whole week since we lost to Denver.

Last edited:
I think Carolina will run the table.

AFC I want Denver and Pittsburgh to lose (in that order). NFC, I don't care. Is that OK?

Mike the Brit said:
AFC I want Denver and Pittsburgh to lose (in that order). NFC, I don't care. Is that OK?

AFC: for me yes. i am with you !

NFC: i would like a CAR win. i prefere them then SEA.

To quote Brady, "can they all lose?"

Tunescribe said:
I want Pittsburgh to beat Denver and Seattle to beat Carolina. Seattle has the best chance of beating whoever represents the AFC in the Super Bowl. Hey, you've still got other teams who've never been to a Super Bowl -- Detroit, Houston, Arizona, Cleveland, Jacksonville, New Orleans (did I miss anyone?) and a bunch of others who have never won it. I just don't want Pittsburgh or Denver to have bragging rights. Hard to believe it's been a whole week since we lost to Denver.
I agree with you here. Plus I'd add that on the NFC side, I can't stand Jake DelHomme, I'd love to see that spaz lose along with the already mentioned punk Steve Smith. On the flip side, there are a few Seahawks guys I kinda like. The important part though is that the donks lose the AFC.

Denver kicks the crap out of us all the time, they have, by far hurt us the most. No way do i want to see Denver have as many Lombardi's then we do. I hate to see Pittsburgh get the one for the thumb, but at least we have controlled them in modern day. So, let's watch those bronco fans go home sad, their trolls never go away.

I really do not care if Seattle or Carolina win today - they both are good (not great) teams. I guess I will root for Seattle bacause i cannot stand Delhomme and Smith.

So...Let Pittsburgh beat Denver and then lose to Seattle.

If you really hate the Broncos then you should want to see them embarrassed and humiliated in the Super Bowl. This way everyone will see that the late 90's was just a brief respite for them in getting destroyed on the biggest of all stages.

I am pulling for Seattle to win the SB since I lived up there for 12 years.

I like Carolina so I will be pulling for the NFC entrant in SB XL.

It is too bad that the Patriots won't be the only team to win in the month of February after 2 weeks from now.

I'm with you Nut, it makes me sick to my stomach that two teams will be going to the Super Bowl and neither one will be the Patriots. Absolutely sickening.

I want the Broncos and Steelers to lose and have a Seattle - Carolina SB - but I guess that 'ain't happening :)

I'm rooting big time for Pittsburgh and don't care too much who wins the other.

There really isn't any team today that I would be ecstatic if they lost. The closest I guess would be the Panthers. I can't stand Smith or Delhomme but on the same hand Rucker and Minter are from Nebraska so I would like to see them go to another Super Bowl.

I want the NFC to win the Super Bowl. Do not like either Denver or Pittsburgh, but would rather Denver win. I say this because I am pretty sure if Pittsburgh wins the Super Bowl, Big Ben will become the youngest QB to win the Super Bowl and displace Brady.

Of the four teams left I'd like to see Seahawks win the SB ... they have some
good players and Shaun is one terrific person as well as a great RB.
I don't care for the Walrus but the team is Ok.

I don't want Caroline to win ... Delhomme just rubs me the wrong way.

Denver also has some good guys but they beat us with Luck not skill -
they don't deserve to go all the way.

PATs should be playing Pittsburg. I wouldn't mind Steelers going all the way
so Jerome can go out with a ring but that's the only reason. They got some
big heads on that team and nasty also. I still don't think what happed to
Carson Palmer was all accidental.

So I hope Carolina and Denver lose this week then
Pittsburg in the SB.

Last edited:
I definetly want the broncos to lose. NFC is hard for me to pick but i think a game between the steelers and panthers would be fun. So i'll pick the seahawks to lose in the nfc.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I agree with you here. Plus I'd add that on the NFC side, I can't stand Jake DelHomme, I'd love to see that spaz lose along with the already mentioned punk Steve Smith. On the flip side, there are a few Seahawks guys I kinda like. The important part though is that the donks lose the AFC.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that is bothered by Jake. I respect him for what he's accomplished on the field but if I have to look at his yapping and spitting **** every time he completes a long pass I'm going to kick my tv.

PATSNUTme said:

I'm with you! I want to see Pittsburgh and Carolina in the SB. No hate mail, please....... I like Cowher and Jerome Bettis. Also, Don't tell Bill, but I have a bit of a school-girl crush on Big Ben because he is, well.....big.

Moving right along, I don't like Mike Holmgren. He always has that "I'm smarter than you," snotty look on his face. Plus the fact that he won one lousy SB in Green Bay and they rank him with Lombardi because of it! A SB that they won, BTW, because Tuna was too busy with his hands in the Jets cookie jar to pay attention to that game.....the only SB BB has ever lost!

I liked Carolina the year we played them in the SB. John Fox seems to have adopted BB's philosophy.

I agree about Shannahan and those creepy eyes! I have never liked Denver, and besides if Denver wins the SB he will have as many Lombardis as BB....:mad:

I'm hoping for a Carolina/Pittsburgh Super Bowl where the Steelers get crushed at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes