PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do you want to come to Gillette on Thurs, Sept 13th?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who should the Pats open the season against?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGodInAGreyHoodie

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
yeah, yeah, I am getting ahead of things. But who care. I am not playing in the game. I can look past it.

Myself :)

I'm planning on bringing my 12 year old Pats fan to his first game in 2012 and if we win the next game I think I'll shell out the extra $$$ for this special game. It'll cost me plenty anyway, coming out from CA.

The opponent should be Jets, 49ers or Broncos. I would prefer the 49ers though I think it will be the Tebows.

If Peyton goes to Miami, I say bring the Dolphins in.

If we do win the SB, I think it'll be Denver, assuming the Broncos don't make a move for another QB prior to the schedule being released.

NBC hasn't had Tebow on their network yet, and I think they'll want him.

I think the Texans make the most sense in terms of the quality of the match-up, however I have to believe that it will be Timmy Tebow and the Bronco's one more time, the networks eat that sh.t up.

This is as ridiculous as starting a thread "Are you going to the parade ?" or "Are you buying the next 3 Games to Glory DVD ?". Really dumb thread, I hate presumptious fans. Let's wait to see if we win the God Damned Game first.

This is as ridiculous as starting a thread "Are you going to the parade ?" or "Are you buying the next 3 Games to Glory DVD ?". Really dumb thread, I hate presumptious fans. Let's wait to see if we win the God Damned Game first.

Are you going to the parade?

Jets and hopefully they will be raising the banner that night!

lee-corso1.jpg

Isn't it normally a same-conference, different-division opponent? If so it could only be Denver, Houston or Indianapolis.

Pats will have the Ravens on the schedule since they both won their divisions right?

So I think that'd be the obvious choice.

Isn't it normally a same-conference, different-division opponent? If so it could only be Denver, Houston or Indianapolis.

Not always.

In 2007, the Colts faced the Saints.
In 2008, the Giants faced the Redskins.

So while it usually is a non-division, same conference opponent, there's no requirement that it be so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes