PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do You think will be the Patriots toughest opponent this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
with Welker having a concussion...it will make next week easier if he misses it.

The way they've been able to avoid injuries has been absolutely insane.

Eventually one would assume that one of their top receiving options will at least miss a couple of games. I mean, wtf? They've been lucky with the injury gods in the NFL this season, that's for sure.

As far as Welker goes, I'm thinking it would take him an awful lot to miss this game unless there's something that we don't know about and he fails the protocol throughout the week. They may have just been playing it cautiously with him, especially with their lead by 2 TD's+ when he left.

I don't think this is a very tough question. Hands down, the Broncos will be the Patriots' toughest challenge this year. Regardless of where the game is, the Broncos have shown all year that they have one of the greatest offenses of all time. The Panthers, as formidable as they are this week, don't come close to the Broncos.

The Broncos are a good team, but vastly overrated. Their offense puts up big numbers but would wilt against the right type of D. I have no problem seeing us beat them, and I expect them to lose in the playoffs again.

I think our toughest match was against Cinci. A vastly underrated team, which matched up very well against us in all the wrong ways. It's not a coincidence we lost badly.

As far as Welker goes, I'm thinking it would take him an awful lot to miss this game unless there's something that we don't know about and he fails the protocol throughout the week. They may have just been playing it cautiously with him, especially with their lead by 2 TD's+ when he left.

Unless he's a quick healer...then he will be back...but most concussions you miss at least 1 week..but we will see

with a Talibless secondary i dont see us winning the broncos.

The Broncos are a good team, but vastly overrated. Their offense puts up big numbers but would wilt against the right type of D. I have no problem seeing us beat them, and I expect them to lose in the playoffs again.

I think our toughest match was against Cinci. A vastly underrated team, which matched up very well against us in all the wrong ways. It's not a coincidence we lost badly.

Regardless of how overrated or underrated that a team may be. The Pats need to make sure they play their best game every time and they should be able to pull out a win.

that game already happened.

bengals while missing ridley, vereen, gronk.

This^ Bengals were the toughest to date but if they meet again the POs I think the outcome will be much different.

Manning and the bRACOS...I mean Broncos (i have no manners, forgive me)

I take it you haven't seen the forecast for sunday night have you? ;)

Even with it being very cold it will be a tough game

What, does Peyton have a history of playing poor in cold weather games or something? :D

It was cold last night in Denver. He'll be fine next week. Once it's cold in the playoffs we'll have problems :cool:

Manning and the bRACOS...I mean Broncos (i have no manners, forgive me)

Interesting it seems many are very concerned about this match up. If the Pats give it there best and avoid mistakes in the next game than they will have a good chance of winning.

So i thought the panthers may be tougher then the Broncos...and i was wrong.

Panthers really have the #1 D? Didn't look like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back