PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do you think the Pats will play in the Div round?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who do you think pats will play?

• Cin

Votes: 76 63.9%
  • Colts

Votes: 29 24.4%
  • KC

Votes: 14 11.8%

• Total voters
Momentum is over rated ... I don't care who we play.

if anything this will hurt the colts in the next game...playing all out like that to come back takes a lot out of you

Cincy, and I think they are a better match up than the Colts. Let the Colts go to Denver and scare or beat the Broncos.

Cincy, and I think they are a better match up than the Colts. Let the Colts go to Denver and scare or beat the Broncos.

I agree.

We've been facing a lot of tough defensive fronts lately, so my thinking is that I'd rather play CIN myself. Let IND go out west and face Manning for the second time. They should at least have some confidence from beating them earlier in the season.

I doubt it happens again, but I suppose one never knows.

I'm more worried about our own game here next Saturday. Have to take this one game at a time. Just win next Saturday and let everything else take care of itself.

Although I predicted Cincy to come here and Indy to go to Denver and a Pats/Colts AFCCG, I think the Pats match well against the Colts. The Pats are very good at taking away the opponents' best weapon and if you take away TY Hilton, you significantly stymie the Colts' offense.

Although I predicted Cincy to come here and Indy to go to Denver and a Pats/Colts AFCCG, I think the Pats match well against the Colts. The Pats are very good at taking away the opponents' best weapon and if you take away TY Hilton, you significantly stymie the Colts' offense.

I'd rather play the weaker defensive team any day of the week which would be Indy.

Please put this poll up again after the SD-CIN game so we can vote again. I jinxed the Chiefs by voting for them the first time.

It's a blessing and a curse to have so much power over the outcome of events so far away that I didn't bother to watch after it got to 31-10. "Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown....yada, yada, yada...."

It's nice to have the Chiefs out and the indoor dome team in with the next round coming up. Go Chargers!

there is nothing soft about that colts team. they lack talent, but they ain't soft.

Dome team. Let's see how tough they are in sub-freezing weather in the elements.

Dome team. Let's see how tough they are in sub-freezing weather in the elements.

More importantly, they are a team with no running game. If Gillette has swirling winds like it tends to this time of the year or blizzard like conditions that grounds Luck, how are they going to move the ball on offense?

This year, there is no team that particularly scares me. We can beat any of them but at the same time we can get beaten by any of them too. Maybe this playoffs will add some new team to the list of teams that I am scared of.

I wasn't scared of the Jets until they beat us in the playoffs.
I wasn't scared of the Giants until they kept beating us repeatedly :(
I was only slightly scared of the ravens until they hammered us in '09 then I got more scared of them.

Let's see what 2013 brings...

SD beats the Bungles. Dalton out-sucks Rivers.

Indy beats KC again. Just a gut feeling on this.

Donks/Bolts and Colts/Pats in the divisional round.

1/1 on the AFC Wild Card.

Here's hoping I get the rest of the picks right :D

The Colts will beat the Chef's with an incredible comeback and San Diego will feast on Andy Dalton's mistakes.

So the Patriots will play the Colts.

The Colts will beat the Chef's with an incredible comeback and San Diego will feast on Andy Dalton's mistakes.

So the Patriots will play the Colts.

Bold prediction. The Packers will lose to the 49ers on a game ending field goal on the Frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field.

Bold prediction. The Packers will lose to the 49ers on a game ending field goal on the Frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field.

Agreed. I think the 49ers win on a late field goal. I also think that San Diego will upset Cincy thanks to untimely Dalton turnovers. My prediction: Indy at Pats, Chargers at Broncos.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back