PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do you think the Pats will play in the Div round?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who do you think pats will play?

• Cin

Votes: 76 63.9%
  • Colts

Votes: 29 24.4%
  • KC

Votes: 14 11.8%

• Total voters
I think Cincy beats SD and comes here
Dalton implodes and SD proves to be better than Baltimore when given 3 picks

KC spends 3 quarters remembering what a meaningful game is.

SD just barley beat a KC team that sat how many players? They are going nowhere. Dalton will suck it up...but still find a way to W

Did you see Dalton's play. If the Ravens were moderately competent on offense they'd win.

Don't get me wrong, SD will not win. They will be there as the Dalton - led Bengals stab themselves in the neck.

Did you see Dalton's play. If the Ravens were moderately competent on offense they'd win.

Don't get me wrong, SD will not win. They will be there as the Dalton - led Bengals stab themselves in the neck.

Dalton's home/road split is staggering this season, for some reason. Luckily for us, we'd be playing him in Foxboro

I think the Bengals will handle the Chargers. Not sure about Indy/KC that will be close. KC should win, but Luck is amazing

The pats will play Kc in cold Foxboro and win.

Beating the same team 3 times in the same season is pretty tough to do...I would love to see KC go to DEN and take them out while we get to feast on an incompetent Dalton

Beating the same team 3 times in the same season is pretty tough to do...I would love to see KC go to DEN and take them out while we get to feast on an incompetent Dalton

Maybe. The problem I have with this logic is that Denver doesn't have to beat Kansas City three times now. They only have to beat them once. While statistically, I'm sure beating a team three times in one season is tough, that's a bet I'd want to make more at the beginning of the season.

At this point, there's only one game to play, and the way I saw Kansas City just allow Peyton to throw 50 yard touchdown passes on them doesn't really fill me with a lot of confidence.

Indy already beat Denver. No reason to think they won't do it again.

Colts run D stinks..would love to see our run game against them. Cincys is good unfortunately but i still think they can be exploited on the road

Either colts or bengals now

I would like to play the bengals because I like the colts chances against the Broncos.

No way Chargers win tomorrow

We're playing the Bengals next week after they win.

Dalton will choke on the road in the cold versus us though.

We'll also have a few guys back who didn't play in the 1st game vs the Bengals (Vereen, Ridley, couple others I might be forgetting) who should make a big difference

The rookie WRs have also improved since then

I think we take on Indy and sd against Denver. Though with a hot Indy team, that isn't good with our injuries on offense.

interesting...do we want the colts since they have the worse defense or the bengals on a short week?

Bengals, colts have a huge swing of momentum from this come from behind win.

No way Chargers win tomorrow

We're playing the Bengals next week after they win.

Dalton will choke on the road in the cold versus us though.

We'll also have a few guys back who didn't play in the 1st game vs the Bengals (Vereen, Ridley, couple others I might be forgetting) who should make a big difference

The rookie WRs have also improved since then

Not sure being on the hospital bed counts as improving but other than that, I too like our chances against the Bengals.

interesting...do we want the colts since they have the worse defense or the bengals on a short week?

Doesn't matter IMO. I think pats will beat both those teams. Cincy has the better D...but they suck on the road...colts are 5-3 on the road...not bad

But if colts play denver...denver is going to blow them out

I want the Colts. soft dome team, in the cold.

Go San Diego!

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back