PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do you root for tonight? Miami or Indianapolis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you root for Indy to beat Miami because the Dolphins are in our division?

or do you root for Miami thinking the Dolphins will not repeat last years 11 game wins and Indy is more of a threat to take away a potential Wild Card spot or maybe a seed up above NE when all is said and done.

Who do you want to win?

I may be of the minority but I want Miami to win because I simply think they won't win more than 9 games this year and I ain't afraid of them in the East.

Indy could knock us out of the playoffs or could somehow gain a higher seed and is more of a threat to take a spot away IMO - Its only week 2 but every win or loss matters later when it comes to AFC rivals.

I may be of the minority but I want Miami to win because I simply think they won't win more than 9 games this year and I ain't afraid of them in the East.

You must be in the minority here no offense.....but since we got ***** slapped by both of the other teams in our division....how can you not be wary of the doofins to not give the Pats trouble....considering that they are equally as good as Buffalo and the Jets? Miami always plays us tough....and they are hungry.....we will see how hungry the Pats are in the next two games.....Right now the Jests are the team to beat in the AFC East...

or do you root for Miami thinking the Dolphins will not repeat last years 11 game wins and Indy is more of a threat to take away a potential Wild Card spot or maybe a seed up above NE when all is said and done.

Who do you want to win?

Indy could knock us out of the playoffs or could somehow gain a higher seed and is more of a threat to take a spot away IMO - Its only week 2 but every win or loss matters later when it comes to AFC rivals.

I want Indy to CRUSH the doofins......I hate the friggin doofins.......

I root with my heart, always, and my order of hate goes as follows:

1)Miami
2)Jets
3)Colts

Before I ever liked the Pats(I became a fan when I was 4) I hated the dolphins. My dad hates the dolphins. I am surrounded by obnoxious dolphin fans.

Thus, go colts.

Agreed, once Manning retires. For now:

1)Colts
2)Miami
3)Jets

Ideally I'd hope for a tie. But if not that than I'll pull for the Colts mainly because I live in South Florida and every bandwagon Dolphins fan will jump ship at the sight of an 0-2 team and of course because I think the division is going to be a flat out dogfight this year.

Would be fun to see Edelman take a few wildcat snaps.

I forgot how much I hated Tony Sparano.

Who do you want to win?

I'm hoping that a giant sinkhole suddenly swallows up the entire stadium and devours it & everybody in it.

Indy. The way everybody was creaming their jeans about the Fiends last year, I'd love to see them get off to an 0-2 start. :D

We should root for Indy, but to be honest I don't know if either team will be a playoff team. So it may not really matter to the Pats' playoff chances.

Indy will win the division by default, even at 9-7.

I will still stick with my prediction that Houston win the division. I still don't know if the Colts can get to 9-7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes