PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do you HATE the most right now? (tough choices to choose just one)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which ONE person do you HATE the most RIGHT NOW!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Jackson, the fat bowling ball ex LBer of the Broncos...he started all this Patriot hatred years ago with his moronic "the Patriots hate their coach" lie...and it's blown up into this nationwide moron hate typhoon we are witnessing today.

I voted for Badell, ManJudas, and the rest of the R-A-T-S organization, incl. its (and the MFYs' and jints') fans from the sty-state area.

Even with a change in ownership, their FO has never forgiven BB for bailing on them in 2000. Soon after the Penguin and his inside info arrived, the trap began to be built. It was sprung last September, with the (IMHO) advanced complicity of NFL Security.

My second-place vote would have gone to the Irksays, NaPolian, Dad-of-the-Year Dungheap, the Mannings and the rest of the dolts organization, incl. its hayseed fanboys.

Goodell admitted in the press conf that the Jets alerted his crack security team to the filming. Like it or not, Mangini IS the Jets. Speculation my ass.

Mangini's a little ***** who knew he had neither the talent on the team, nor the coaching ability to hang with BB.

Every team knows that their opponents are trying to get an edge on them and knew damn well that the Pats were taping their signals. They also know that they have their own skeletons and that the NFL is a fraternity and that someday they might need to use their connections to get a new job.

Mangini was a decent coordinator who got a job well before his time thanks to who he worked for. He then decided to **** over his ex boss and **** over the league by airing it's dirty laundry. Now he is ****ed, and he deserves it.

When he finds out that signing aging guards who don't even make visits, just tells his agent to show him the biggest check, is not how you win in this league he will find out why you don't **** on your friends.

Well said, with friends like Mangini.........who needs..................

Goodell admitted in the press conf that the Jets alerted his crack security team to the filming. Like it or not, Mangini IS the Jets. Speculation my ass.

Mangini's a little ***** who knew he had neither the talent on the team, nor the coaching ability to hang with BB.

Every team knows that their opponents are trying to get an edge on them and knew damn well that the Pats were taping their signals. They also know that they have their own skeletons and that the NFL is a fraternity and that someday they might need to use their connections to get a new job.

Mangini was a decent coordinator who got a job well before his time thanks to who he worked for. He then decided to **** over his ex boss and **** over the league by airing it's dirty laundry. Now he is ****ed, and he deserves it.

When he finds out that signing aging guards who don't even make visits, just tells his agent to show him the biggest check, is not how you win in this league he will find out why you don't **** on your friends.

===================================

This is all just speculation and opinion on your part. You may be spot on, but you have nothing to back up your opinions.

The only fact you presented is that the Jets security alerted the NFL security.

I doubt that the Jets HC is very involved with security issues, but I do believe the subject of illegal taping had come up and that Mangini and Tanenbaum had decided to alert the security to watch for such things (pure speculation on my part)

If Estrella had just handed over the tape like the Jets did when confronted by Patriots security, when the Jets were doing the same thing, none of this would of ever happened. (again just speculation on my part).

hey, not for nothing but the Rats SHOULD cheat...and cheat as much as they can to try to make up for Quacks Wobblington

hey, not for nothing but the Rats SHOULD cheat...and cheat as much as they can to try to make up for Quacks Wobblington

======================================

If it would earn the Jets 3 SBs in 4 years, then I would be all for cheating, at least to the extent that the Pats have.

On the other hand I would hate to be put thru what the Pats fans are going thru now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes