PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do you HATE the most right now? (tough choices to choose just one)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which ONE person do you HATE the most RIGHT NOW!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Specter seems to have taken a commanding lead. For a while, the ESPN analysts were coming back.

Not even an option for Bill Bellichick himself? Seriously. While I think this thing has become overblown, Bellichick brought this on himself and brought some measure of disgrace to the players and the organization. Then when caught he lied that he misinterpreted the rules. I know there is enough vitriol for BB coming from opposing fans, some coaches, players, the media and now Specter but I've yet to read or hear a Pats fan criticize BB for his actions that caused all this mess or his reaction to getting caught.

But like the rest of you I would like this whole thing to go away and stop being the main football topic. Camp can't start soon enough.

You've got to be kidding me. Belichick broke a rule that was in the Ops Manual. Not the NFL Rulebook... The friggin Ops Manual! The max fine for ops manual violations is something like $30,000. It's an insignificant rule that went unenforced for 20 years. At worst he probably thought he'd get hit with a small fine. But I doubt he even spent more than 5 minutes of his time thinking about it. Then along comes Nincompoop Wyatt Earp and whacks him with the biggest fine in NFL history. Why? Not because he stole signals... Not because he gained an advantage... but simply because he disobeyed a year old memo. Friggin ridiculous!!

Look at it this way. A guy runs a stop sign at 4:30 AM. The judge sentences him to life in prison. Who's more wrong?

How can anybody vote for anyone other than Roger Goodell?

I will go back to when this first became a story and that was right after the Jets game. Goodell could have made a decision that Monday right after the game. Instead, the NFL put out the news that week that this was a major finding and a decision against the Patriots was forthcoming. This was all to establish his platform of being the new sheriff in town. Instead it created a snowball that even he couldn't control. That snowball became an avalanche and now all he wants it to do is make it go away. He could have handled this behind closed doors with Kraft and Belichick.

Why do you think no other team is speaking out against it? Because in some form they have done this and are thankful the Pats are the ones taking the hit and not themselves.

Exactly. He was the originator, the instigator and as far as I am concerned , the architect of it all to begin with. He has hated Bill Belichick since Goodell himself was an employee of the Jets and he has used his position to follow through with an agenda.

Eric Mangini opened the floodgates. He was aparty to our paractices while with the Team, takes over a div. rival after BB saves him from going to Oak.

Then after doing the same thing he rats us out and keeps a copy for Glazer.

He should be taken to a cornfeild, beaten with baseball bats and then buried alive.

It's ESPN's job to talk-to-death Spygate and it's Mangina's job to do whatever it takes to defeat his inter-division arch-rivals. However there is no excuse for Senator Senile's behavior. He doesn't care about the integrity of the game and he certianly doesn't give a damn about the fans. All he's doing his throwing hissy fits in aim of destabilising the NFL solely because a major corporate donor has an issue with the league. It's so obvious that Comcast has him in their pockets. Specter is a corrupt scumbag.

I'd say Specter is the biggest douchebag right now. He refuses to let this thing go even though it's evident that the NFL commissioner's office considers this a closed matter. Way to waste taxpayer dollars on your irrational hatred of the Pats senator!!

Mark Schlereth is a close second at the moment. Can you believe the garbage that spews forth from his mouth? And he's actually getting paid to do this? Ex-Bronco player trying to vilify the Pats, talk about lack of impartiality. Yeah... right.

Simple. Godell didn't cost us the SB.

I voted for the that god damn red hoodie. Red! The pats sucked when they wore red uniforms.

As soon as I saw BB in a red hoodie I knew we were in trouble.

He is the genious in the gray hoodie, what the heck was he doing in a red hoodie. Nothing Godell, Sen. Comcast, or the other can do will ever top the curse of not wearing his trademark, good ole stand by gray hoodie.

Simple. Godell didn't cost us the SB.

I voted for the that god damn red hoodie. Red! The pats sucked when they wore red uniforms.

As soon as I saw BB in a red hoodie I knew we were in trouble.

He is the genious in the gray hoodie, what the heck was he doing in a red hoodie. Nothing Godell, Sen. Comcast, or the other can do will ever top the curse of not wearing his trademark, good ole stand by gray hoodie.

Well, I actually have no "hatred" for those contributing to the fair outcome of the Super Bowl.

I reserve hatred for aholes.

None of this happens if it were not for the Rat, he's the source........and the root of everything that has happened.........

It is always nice to have someone to lay the blame on for our problems, it's easier.

Erik Mangini has done nothing wrong, maybe he isn't the greatest coach ever. But I would welcome any evidence that he did the Patriot organization any wrong.

Some of you guy's ***** about ESPN and Tomase, but the same ones are the first to unfairly label Mangini a rat without any proof other then speculation.

JMHO.

How in the hell am I the only one to vote for Michael Vick? Any of you guys have a dog?

I dont get the votes for the US Senator. Yea he is way out of bounds of his duty but don't you realize if they did a widespread report on this, every team would be brought up with similar charges. Then it wouldn't be a black mark on the Pats because it would be common knowledge that all 32 teams steal signs/tape/whatever.

Think of Bonds. 3 years ago, there were most people saying "Barry shouldn't make the HOF" and "*". But now, who cares. Who remembers. 10 out of the last 15 MVP in either league was juiced not to mention out lifetimes best pitcher. Its more like "he was just doing what everyone else was doing" so big deal.

It is always nice to have someone to lay the blame on for our problems, it's easier.

Erik Mangini has done nothing wrong, maybe he isn't the greatest coach ever. But I would welcome any evidence that he did the Patriot organization any wrong.

Some of you guy's ***** about ESPN and Tomase, but the same ones are the first to unfairly label Mangini a rat without any proof other then speculation.

JMHO.

Goodell admitted in the press conf that the Jets alerted his crack security team to the filming. Like it or not, Mangini IS the Jets. Speculation my ass.

Mangini's a little ***** who knew he had neither the talent on the team, nor the coaching ability to hang with BB.

Every team knows that their opponents are trying to get an edge on them and knew damn well that the Pats were taping their signals. They also know that they have their own skeletons and that the NFL is a fraternity and that someday they might need to use their connections to get a new job.

Mangini was a decent coordinator who got a job well before his time thanks to who he worked for. He then decided to **** over his ex boss and **** over the league by airing it's dirty laundry. Now he is ****ed, and he deserves it.

When he finds out that signing aging guards who don't even make visits, just tells his agent to show him the biggest check, is not how you win in this league he will find out why you don't **** on your friends.

Mangini, the guy that got the ball rolling.

Walsh--all he is doing is setting the stage for the book he is going to write or should I say co-write.

Goodell hands down, the man who let it all get carried away.

If I have to pick one it's Arlen Specter. He's been voted in as a public servant, but is a de facto employee of Comcast instead. Cameragate is the equivalent of a magician getting our eyes to focus to one side while the trickery is happening on the other side. It's being used as a pawn in the chess match between the NFL and Comcast. While we fans of the NFL are focusing on that pawn, the real story is the politics of an exclusive agreement between the NFL and DirecTV for the Sunday Ticket, Comcast losing that bid but then demanding access, the NFLN being shut out from cable companies that don't have the Sunday Ticket, and the reporting of these stories - as well as cameragate. Don't be naive, I'm not a paranoid freak, but this is way bigger than stealing an opponent's signals. Follow the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes