PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do you HATE the most right now? (tough choices to choose just one)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which ONE person do you HATE the most RIGHT NOW!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that was really tough , and probably the best poll ive seen in a while...

I went with Espn , because some of those ex players know that all teams do what the pats did , and they are just after a whiitch hunt

Tommose is just one of the herald, and looks like he is not going anywhere

Arlen Prune Juice- is just senial

Goodell- though Im not happy with, is what he is..

I hate my wife anyway for personal reasons:D

Walsh- See he is still trying to extend his 15 min of fame, whatever...

To me I went with Espn...Although Mangini and the Jets are a close second...

My hatred choice is easy. Specter, for reasons that transcend just football. He is wasting our money, not identifying any real problems, working as a glorified marketing firm for comcast. Abuse of power and clear derelection of duty. The man should be impeached and I should get a 5 minute round in a steel cage with Monty Burns.

I chose ESPN because the bias that they are showing is real scary (relative) to think that we don't really have another choice for getting national sports news. I can ignore ESPN when it comes to Football because of the NFL channell but that is scary too as they have bias. The bigger problem though is what to do for the other sports on TV.

The Jets. They'll still be around after Specter is dead and Tomase leaves the Herald to sell bagels.

Goodell should have buried this just like Tagliabue buried the Redskins pumping crowd noise in 2000. It should have stayed in house. You don't let the vultures in the media get hold of your dirty laundry. Senator Comcast is a result of Goodells poor judgement.

I am a Republican, and everybody in my world knows that. But, between the Republican's sucking Roger Clemen's arse in such an obscene and laughable manner, and now Specter making a complete and total fool out of himself, I am sick of the politicians that are from my party.

It's so very sad to think that these morons are leading our country.

So, I suppose you can guess that my vote on this poll has to be Specter. He's so disingenuine, comes across like a bumbling fool. The worse part of all is that he probably has no clue with how bad this makes him look, because politicians are surrounded by yes men, that say "go get 'em Senator", "you're doing the right thing", "what a lovely tie", "have you lost weight?".

He is pathetic!!!

Anybody care to post a link where we can write to him to tell him what we think?

I'm surprised Mangini is getting off light here? I know Specter is the latest bug, but think about it. If he gets what he wants then the whole league is under investigation. So the country will see that it's a league wide spread problem & not just a Patriots thing.

Mangini knew what we were doing along with other teams even himself for sure yet he still went out of his way to call attention to it. Now look where it has taken us?

ESBM: Entertainment Sports Bowel Movement

I voted for the Jets, cause I hate the Jets and their fans. I hated them when I lived in Jersey and still do. Although Dallas fans are really starting to get on my nerves here in the south.

And also, you didn't have the option for my neighbor. That SOB keeps throwing sticks and branches onto my lawn and I'm sick and tired of it. I know it its him, it has to be.

I voted Specter. I can't believe I'm paying taxes so that man can grandstand in front of the media. I do not wish death on him but I'm certainly not going to shed a tear when he goes.

"The red sweatshirt"

if he had only worn the gray one..... what could've been.

Last edited:
I hate the Seahawks,,,, that is all.:mad:

Not even an option for Bill Bellichick himself? Seriously. While I think this thing has become overblown, Bellichick brought this on himself and brought some measure of disgrace to the players and the organization. Then when caught he lied that he misinterpreted the rules. I know there is enough vitriol for BB coming from opposing fans, some coaches, players, the media and now Specter but I've yet to read or hear a Pats fan criticize BB for his actions that caused all this mess or his reaction to getting caught.

But like the rest of you I would like this whole thing to go away and stop being the main football topic. Camp can't start soon enough.

Massachusetts Winner of the 2001 National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association Sportswriter of the Year award.

Disgusting.

As a human? Specter (because of the abuse of power, because of the clear agenda he is running with, and just because he's such a smug bastard that he thinks people don't realize what he's doing)

As it pertains to this whole Cameragate mess? Goodell (I would say Mangini, but I think he expected this to be like any other one-ups-manship in the NFL: he blows the horn, the Pats get a slap on the wrist, he gets the last laugh with Belichick; instead, Goodell allowed this to become THE news story of the year)

As an entity? ESPN (I've hated them for years, but these past 7 months have been absolutely unbearable. I've always made the joke of 'being so mad I threw my ____ through the TV' but this past year I've actually had to remove myself from a room on a number of occasions just to stop yelling at the idiot talking heads. I could write a 400-page rambling book on everything that is wrong with that station, the people who run it, the people who work for it and the sheep that rely on it. I need to stop now before my fist gets lodged in my computer screen)

Last edited:
Not even an option for Bill Bellichick himself? Seriously. While I think this thing has become overblown, Bellichick brought this on himself and brought some measure of disgrace to the players and the organization. Then when caught he lied that he misinterpreted the rules. I know there is enough vitriol for BB coming from opposing fans, some coaches, players, the media and now Specter but I've yet to read or hear a Pats fan criticize BB for his actions that caused all this mess or his reaction to getting caught.

But like the rest of you I would like this whole thing to go away and stop being the main football topic. Camp can't start soon enough.

The day I HATE Bill is the day Colts fans HATE Peyton Manning.

I reserve my judgement of Bill till a federal investigation is done to reveal how much cheating is being coordinated within each NFL team. What are talking about? Breaking the rules of cheating?

From the beginning it is the same boring thing that has been perpetuated by angry fans from other teams that want blood because the Patriots have been the best team over the last 7 years. They want to believe that these tapes allowed the Patriots to dominate, but last I checked they weren't that dominate up until this season. If these tapes were so invaluable, than why were the Pats blowing teams out in 2001 or 2002? Shoot, the Pats didn't even make the playoffs in 2002.

The myths are going everywhere:

1. Tape was used to make halftime adjustments.

2. Non-divisional teams were recorded because the Pats knew that they would one day play them in the playoffs.

3. SB walk thru tape (?), yeah, still haven't seen that.

4. The advantage of tapes is evident by the extent that they tried to hide the fact they were taping.

5. The Patriots are the only ones guilty of cheating EVER! (Honestly, where do they get this type of angle)

and on and on and on....

Other teams fans need to step back and hold their breathe instead of burying the Patriots for things their team might very well have done.

FACT OF THE Matter...

The Patriots have been great for more than 7 years. No body would care if the Oakland Raiders cheated after 2002 because they haven't won anything since going to the Super Bowl. If a losing team can't cheat and win, than people could care less. But if a team can cheat and win, than they are supposed to be banished for all time.

I'm not going to defend for teams to be allowed to cheat, but lets not bury the league for something that might very well be common place. And that is what is happening: the NFL is getting slammed and in the end, every fan is going to be effected.

I've always been disgusted by him because he is a RINO, but he gets dumber and dumber every day.

This hate will fade though, and the nyjetssuck will once again take thier place at the top of my most hated list.:bricks:

Last edited:

Yeah, I'm so ashamed of a man that has brought three titles to an organization that never won anything before you. ClosingTime for your posting career.

I'm very simple when it comes to the main consequence of my Pats-fan-ish-ness, Spygate or no:

Revulsion of the R.A.T.S. to my grave... :D

Last edited:
No doubt its Specter for me. The old man is annoying and making our country look like a joke. Especially if Congress takes this at all seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back