PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do you HATE the most right now? (tough choices to choose just one)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which ONE person do you HATE the most RIGHT NOW!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
You MUST choose ONE person and ONE person only who you HATE more than anyone at this time,if that person is not on this list/poll let us know who and why.

ONLY ONE OF THIS 10 PERSON SELECTION - TOUGH TO PICK

Not a tough choice at all. Arlen Specter hands down. I hate him on two fronts. His trying to bring down the Patriots to push his own agenda against the NFL and his blatant abuse of his Congressional powers. I hate him from a pure football aspect and because he embodies everything that is wrong with our political leaders today.

Not a tough choice at all. Arlen Specter hands down. I hate him on two fronts. His trying to bring down the Patriots to push his own agenda against the NFL and his blatant abuse of his Congressional powers. I hate him from a pure football aspect and because he embodies everything that is wrong with our political leaders today.

I agree,I don't hate him for political reasons but I hate him for sticking his nose in where it does not belong.

Remember I am in PA and I have seen Specter grow from a Who the Fu(k is he to an estinguished Senator which he has now ruined his career with this garbage he is spewing.

What everyone does not know or understand here in PA that the BIGGEST political figure and Eagles fan in this state is our Governor Rendell who is actually a commentator on Comcast Eagle game reports and even he did not speak a word out against the Pats now knowing that they beat his team in the SB several years ago. - Rendell is cool for a political guy

I had to go with Specter as well. Along with what was said above I LOATHE the hypocrisy he is guilty of when he accuses the NFL of covering up yet he refuses to a) admit he blatantly LIED when he flat out said there WAS a SB walkthrough tape a few months ago and b) refuses to disclose he is doing all this in the name of Comcast. I was happy as hell when Jemele Hill called him on that on First Take today.

The obvious answer has to be Roger Goodell.

The former Jets employee, now commissioner, had the opportunity to squash everything that has happened since his original determination, and fine.

All he had to do to stop it was make a simple statement something to the effect that the New England Patriots have not been accused of cheating, they never cheated and that the only incident that they did which they are being fined for was to have a video camera on the field for the opening game of the 2007 season in violation of the memo prohibiting it.

If he had said something like that, the media would not have jumped all over it and used terms like "cheating and cheaters" terms that were never, not once, officially used by Goodell or the NFl in describing what the Pats did wrong.

By not saying anything, Goodell allowed then entire situation to go way out of control and the words cheaters and cheating, used over and over by the media, hit the fan masses and just grew and grew.

Goodell could have stopped it from happening but he didn't and I firmly believe that he, a former Jets employee, had a personal agenda against Bill Belichick an d used the power of the commissioners office to fulfill it.

Therefore, "Jets" Goodell is number one on my hate list. He is, solely, responsible for the anti Pats frenzy that came about.

Sorry to be so long winded.

Right now I hate JT the Brick most of all. How such an unbiased Boston Sports Hater can have a show and presumably a following on EEI is amazing.

Everyone, but if I had to pick, it'd be Specter. He isn't gonna drop this until he gets the answer he wants. ******* tool. Move on already.

Last edited:
None. The longer these people insist on beating a dead horse, the more I pity them.

Where was the option for 'all of the above' ?

I voted GODell, only because I think he shouldve known this would turn out badly, and he should have killed this whole thing the day after the jets game.

I do agree with everyone on Specter. What a complete as*. And people wonder what's wrong with this country. :rolleyes:

Where was the option for 'all of the above' ?

I voted GODell, only because I think he shouldve known this would turn out badly, and he should have killed this whole thing the day after the jets game.

Exactly, as I have posted above.

But "Jets" Goodell would not do that because he was using the power of his commissionership to nail the man he hated the most, Bill Belichick.

The NFL board of directors should fire his ass for the difficult situation he placed them in.

Exactly, as I have posted above.

But "Jets" Goodell would not do that because he was using the power of his commissionership to nail the man he hated the most, Bill Belichick.

The NFL board of directors should fire his ass for the difficult situation he placed them in.

damn, if only i had read your post first, i couldve just quoted it, and said 'ditto' :D

Arlen Spector doesn't bother me at all. It is clear what his motivation is in hitting the NFL where he can hurt them. I don't take his actions personally as a Patriots fan. In fact, I want him to open a full investigation regarding cheating in the NFL. I think a deep investigation will lead to a great deal of cheating that has occured in the NFL over its existance.

Tomase? Never met the guy, never read his articles with any interest. The guy works for a second rate newspaper and thanks to him, his paper had to issue an apology.

Vick/Pacman are some arrogant thugs that hinder the image of the NFL more than the Spygate BS. Vick was involved in killing dogs. Pacman abuses women and was involved in a shooting that left a man paralyzed. Anyone that tells me that BB is worse for the NFL is out of their mind and extremely bitter.

And the winner....

....is ESPN.

Cris Carter is a joke. Mark "Mr. Bronco" Schlerth (sp?) comes off bitter. Jason Smith is a Jets fan and will do everything he can to beat a dead horse. Overall, the station is about sensationalizing news as if they want to be the National Enquirer. I can't watch that station or listen to their radio shows without biased reporting. I don't mind a few opinion shows, but it comes to a point when I just want to hear the news and not some former player weigh in.

"Spector is a sore loser who is mad because his teams lost. He should just butt out" Don Imus 5/15/08

I am shocked Mangini is not the clear cut winner here.

Everyone else is just a result of his snitching.

RIGHT NOW?

It's a tie between Tomasse and Massarotti!:rolleyes:

I blame the media hype. If sensationalist journalism hadn't pushed this thing, it would be gone after week 2 of 2007.

Tomasse was a pawn. Goodell and Mangini are idiots worth more of pity than hate. Spector might actually accidentally do a good thing if the independent investigator uncovers how all teams did stuff. Walsh, although the last 3 months were his fault, ended up actually helping the Patriots. Other is private.

That leaves Especially Stupid People's Network.

Not to go into a political rant, but Spector and congress. There is a lot of issues in this country and where does congress want to spend its time? Spygate and steroids? It almost says, "well, we(congress) don't have a clue how to fix this economic mess this country is in, but we can fix your entertainment". What's next? voting irregularities on American Idol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back