Welcome to PatsFans.com

Who Do You Fear More ...Obama or Pelosi/Reid or Congress?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Jan 20, 2009.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +785 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

For those that don't think much will change ... and the focus has naturally been on Obama today.
    But seriously ... who should we fear more for things not improving if the situation stagnates or worsens in the long term?

Would it be Barack Obama?

Would it be Pelosi/Reid?

Would it be Congress in general?

As much as i would like Obama to succeed I must be honest in that who I fear the most is Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. Now some may say Congress but there's a reason I say Pelosi. Presently ... they are writing bills in her office. They are not bringing the bills before the floor for debate. The bills are not running their natural course as they always have. I included harry Reid in the discussion ... he is a Senator of course but he's in on it also as he does weild power in the party.

Pelosi says that will change soon but some democrats are getting angrier by the day. Will it change? Will Pelosi use Obama's current popularity to wield her and her cohorts agenda? Obama will be powerless to stop her ... though in the end he is the one who signs the Bills into law will he risk a a fractured party that he will need to get his agenda into motion?

This is the fear I have. This is the problem I hope the media picks up on and quickly. What pelosi is doing is clearly un-democratic and very un-American. She is currently weilding more power than a President.

yes I know the republicans have also pulled this crap. yes I know Bush and his administration have pulled this crap. IMO we cannot afford to let this crap go on ... the elections are too far away for any quick remedies.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +495 / 2 / -9

All Of Them
  3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +388 / 5 / -2

Pelosi & Reid make George Bush look bright. Real bright. Like Sahara Desert sun at noon bright. That's not real good either.