• Patriots

Votes: 40 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alk

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
It's pretty simple really. No in between. Who do you blame for our loss to the Broncos?

NEM, that was the worst game he's called, ever!

Box_O_Rocks said:

:D Nicely done. I knew I left something or someone out.

huskeralk said:
:D Nicely done. I knew I left something or someone out.
Something I think, though we've never met so I'm not exactly sure.... :confused:

Okay, so we have 3 "non Patriots" fans so far. Anymore?

Granted the refs,did not help , but come on guys, we turned the ball over 5 times, we would not beat walpole high, let alone Denver in Denver ,. No one to blame but ourselves. I know this weekend sucks, but the pats shot themselves in the foot..

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Granted the refs,did not help , but come on guys, we turned the ball over 5 times, we would not beat walpole high, let alone Denver in Denver ,. No one to blame but ourselves. I know this weekend sucks, but the pats shot themselves in the foot..

Dude come on. We would have totally killed Walpole High. Whoever that is. :D

I'm not voting. I don't blame anybody. I love everyone. My new glaucoma treatment came in today. I shant be voting.

:cool2:

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
I'm not voting. I don't blame anybody. I love everyone. My new glaucoma treatment came in today. I shant be voting.

:cool2:
200 kilos of personal use, darned judges anyway. :bricks:

Box_O_Rocks said:
200 kilos of personal use, darned judges anyway. :bricks:
But completely prophylactic in nature in my case. I like to be careful.
beatnik2.gif

huskeralk said:
It's pretty simple really. No in between. Who do you blame for our loss to the Broncos?

I thought that you have been saying that Denver really beat us. So you can't vote on your own poll and be honest.

Let's get that turd stirred.

Honestly, it was my fault, I washed my Tom Brady jersey......

Bill's Girl said:
Honestly, it was my fault, I washed my Tom Brady jersey......

I'm going to assume that it hadn't been washed before. That's just gross. :D

PATSNUTme said:
I thought that you have been saying that Denver really beat us. So you can't vote on your own poll and be honest.

Let's get that turd stirred.

Again, why am I not on your "dead to me" list. You like to make a big production out of that, yet you're responding to my posts. How does that work? It's simple really, I blame the game on the team for their turnovers. On the same hand, I give the Broncos credit for the victory because they were able to take advantage of our miscues. Had they not, we would have still won the game.

Last edited:
It's the Pats fault, simple as that. I also think it's strange that I've heard so many of us laugh at colts fans when they whine about the refs and some of us do the same thing.

Do I think the call was bullcrap? You bet your azz I do! But the Patriots are supposed to come back from advertisty like that, indeed we still had the game in hand until Tom threw that INT at the goal line. I don't blame him, I'm perfectly willing to take the bad with the good, but that was the moment we lost the game right there.

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
But completely prophylactic in nature in my case. I like to be careful.
beatnik2.gif
Wow, a hemp condom!? That must be a little on the rough side, no?

Oh, and the Pats pissed it away. They just had some help doing it.

Last edited:
Box_O_Rocks said:

Yeah, I had a feeling his pre-game prayer wasn't specific enough in the Pats' favor. Beyond that obvious shortcoming, five turnovers is sort of hard to overcome, three of them especially -- Brady's int. to Bailey, and the two fumbles by Faulk and Hobbs. Of course the bogus pass interference call against Asante was outrageous ... Oh man I need to stop. I'm getting angry again.

Last edited:
huskeralk said:
Again, why am I not on your "dead to me" list. You like to make a big production out of that, yet you're responding to my posts. How does that work? It's simple really, I blame the game on the team for their turnovers. On the same hand, I give the Broncos credit for the victory because they were able to take advantage of our miscues. Had they not, we would have still won the game.

It was a glitch when I did an update on the trolls.

It works this way. I put you back on when I feel like it. And now I feel like it.

I blame Tom Ashworth, he didn't protect the QB on the Bailey INT.

Signed,

Tom Manning.

The bottom line is you win or you lose. There is no in between.
Whatever obstacles you face, which include:
Injuries
Bad plays, by your good or bad players
Stupid coaching decisions
Weather
Illness
Bad matchups vs the opponent
Fluky plays
Poor refereeing

You must overcome. The Patriots did not, therefore, the blame lies with the players and coaches.
Its very consistent. When you win, no matter how, you are winners and get credit for it. When you lose, you get blame.

There were over 100 football plays in that game. No matter how many were 'bad luck' there were a ton more to make to win the game. The Broncos did, we didnt.

I tend to believe that if all of those calls had gone our way, while you can project that:
-The last 2 minutes of the half never even happen if we dont fumble not once but twice.
-They would have been less devastating without the bad calls
-The Bailey fumble could have taken 7 points off the board, the Brown fumble 3 more

That doesnt mean we win the game. I believe the Broncos won the game aided by some fortunate calls, but they would have won without them.

Consider this. What mistakes did they make? Whatever you take away from their scoring you are still left with us not scoring enough to win.

IMO, trying to single out a few plays that seem to be 'not the Patriots fault' and project that into we should have won, belittles all the wins that came before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back