PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do we root for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets - no way, as BigMouth Ryan will never shut up and will rub it in
forever. Not to mention Scott & Rhodes...
Ravens - yes, but, unlikely they will get to the SB as Flacco would need
to throw the ball.
Colts - no, as it will just pad Mannings hall-fame numbers. Not to mention
Polian. Vinateri would have 5 rings!
Chargers - no, as Merriman & Tomlinson. Ugh.

I'd root for Vikings, Arizona, or Saints.

Patriots Fans; Who do you want to win the AFC now?

The thought of any of these teams winning and going to the SB makes me want throw up in my mouth.

However I couldn't stand to see the Jets or Colts win. So that leaves the Ravens and Chargers. The Chargers are not classy and seeing Merriman and LtD at the SB, would be more than I could bare.

So I guess if someone has to go it might as well be the Ravens.
A poll will be coming
mad.gif

I root for no one. My football watching days are over until the CFL fires it up in June. Then the Pats take priority when TC starts. I root for all IR guys to have a speedy recovery, a great offseason by the FO (including FA and draft) and for Brady to still have desire to win his next SB.

But no Colts or Jets

Go Cardinals....! If they get knocked out anyone but the Colts & Jets.

Saints, Cardinals, Cowboys, in that order.

It's the Saints fans that really swing it for me- they were great the week that we played them.

I understand that those that hate their competitors have a huge problem. I don'te our competitors. I don't hate the team we shared the decade with. I don't hate the colts. so, for me, I'd like to see the colts play the cowboys.

Arizona, Saints preferably. Worse comes to worst, I would pull for San Diego over the rest of the teams. They still don't have a title.

No way do I want to see Favre, Indy, or Dallas (would give them 6) get a ring. And Ray Lewis is too annoying

I understand that those that hate their competitors have a huge problem. I don'te our competitors. I don't hate the team we shared the decade with. I don't hate the colts. so, for me, I'd like to see the colts play the cowboys.

You're a better NFL fan than me mg ... I was fine with the Colts for 1 Super Bowl ... just one. America needs a new team and the cowboys played that roll well at one point in time ... so I'll go 1/2 with you ... I like the Cowboys.

im rooting for the NFC.

but if not the NFC, then Baltimore, only because i just started watching The Wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes