PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who did the Pats release???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Just listening to the BB presser..MISSED the start..and??? It seemed like a vet was released...who?? (As they were talking about vets being released etc. etc..when I first tuned in....so??)

Pats726 said:
Just listening to the BB presser..MISSED the start..and??? It seemed like a vet was released...who?? (As they were talking about vets being released etc. etc..when I first tuned in....so??)
No one yet he was just saying how hard it is to release guys who do everything you ask of them even guys that are on the championship teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
SeanBruschi54 said:
No one yet he was just saying how hard it is to release guys who do everything you ask of them even guys that are on the championship teams.

bye-bye Klecko? :D

huskeralk said:
Why? i havent seen him mess up or get pulled aside at all yet these TC. He looks solid right now at DT/DE

SeanBruschi54 said:
Thanks!!!! I just heard that speil about releasing vets..and I missed the part before that...so I thought given what he said..and all about that that maybe a vet WAS relased...GLAD it wasn't the case...but thought it was a bit odd coming up especially since cut down dates are far away...(relatively...)
Klecko?? OR?? Hmmm I wondered who asked the Q?? Thanks again!! Took me a few minutes for my PC to get the link up to hear it...and by that time a few minutes had passed....

huskeralk said:

Could we be lucky enough to have that happen?

The boy needs to be a Jet. Crappy player, crappy team - daddy's little boy. It's perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back